British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

Wilson-dean Or Wajknecht

Wilson Dean wins hands down

Zach is good and had also ridden a lot more races in his racing career including grass track then Wilson Dean has only 30 races in a full season back in NZ, They both started the season with accessed averages, Wilson Dean with a 5 and Zach with a 3 (really both have never ridden in the league so should have both been (3) as wilson dean has the paper work to be English. So lets say he was on a 3 pointer as he should have been. Wilson Dean 3 / 5 point average to 10 points in the first month Zach went from 3 to an 8.57

Wilson Dean starts the season at No 4 first average some where Zach is now, Wilson Dean bangs in big scores same as Zach but Zach is at reserve, so a bit of a false average for Zach, Wilson Dean goes to N0 1 for the first average and has only dropped a few points since, Zach gets to have the better starts when he is at N0 4 but when or of Zach goes to N0 1 will really tell you how good he is.

But how really cares who is better Zach or Wilson Dean, We the public are just happy to watch both of them race. who is better Ward or Holder?

Wilson Dean has not been beaten by Zach this year and has beaten him at his home track and BWD has only been to Perry Barr one time before?

why put extra pressure on Zach to prove he is the better one, Wilson Dean is at the age where this is great your talking about him and he does his talking on the Track, Zach will take it as more pressure which is unfair.

At the end of the year will be a good comparison with averages and thats it, but more of a worry Birmingham can't afford for Zach to get hurt as he is the trump card for them this year. I wish both riders a happy safe season.

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

I believe if these two had a match race Brad would win on any track you chose.

Looks like we'll be finding out tomorrow.

Looks like we'll be finding out tomorrow.

Not really fair test tomorrow as they are racing together not against each other

David how did zach have the beating of Clegg then??? Raced each other twice and both won one each. Bradley Wilson Dean is the better rider at the moment.

Like cat said, who really cares. Who is better, ward or holder... Let's just be glad there are 2 young lads who have taken such great strides this season. Will be good to see them ride together tomorrow for brum at Kings Lynn but not exactly like they will be racing each other, I'm going to predict BWD to come in behind Zach in heat 15 to team ride his younger counterpart to a 5-1.

Wouldnt't it be good if both turned out to to be at least minimum PL riders i think they will be certainly. Sommeiler a guy i respect bigtime has told me endless times he has seen a bit of the Eastbourne bloke BWD and he rates him good anough for me.Also Zak has made huge strides this year hope both go on and do well.

Both are fine talents that I have enjoyed watching on numerous occasions this season.

Both are fine talents that I have enjoyed watching on numerous occasions this season.

How good City PL riders? What do you think.

Wilson Dean has a guest booking at Rye house PL team and i think could be in main body.....

maybe a bit soon for Zak, but Wilson dean could do a job at reserve.

Will Wilson Dean eventually be of el standard? Good pl standard? What are the thoughts of those who've watched him? great to have a kiwi racing in the UK again.

Will Wilson Dean eventually be of el standard? Good pl standard? What are the thoughts of those who've watched him? great to have a kiwi racing in the UK again.

He's doing an amazing job for Eastbourne in the National league, currently 2nd in the national league averages behind Adam Ellis who rides in the elite league. My prediction, he will do a job as a PL rider next season as a 2nd string or heat leader and be in the EL in 2017.

I agree with that think next year he will do PL & NL, 2017 will do EL & PL - will eastbourne be a PL club at that stage? Probably not which will be a shame to see him leave.

Just grateful that Birmingham have one of the riders involved in this debate. After the first meeting of the season I'd have put money on a debate like this involving Ellis Perks instead.