British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

Wilson-dean Or Wajknecht

Are you sure about that , if so why isn't he on a three for PL , he's also ridden in national titles in NZ, Alex Davies was born in UK but still needs a visa.You still need a work permit if you have patriality , as far as I'm aware.

Junior

You have to be English to ride in the NL you dont need to a visa if you have ancestry rights (right to Abode) also partiality from the grandparents means he is treated like an English man but cant come in to the UK and go on the council house list and use the UK resources, But the problem is that Yes he is in the NL and they have told him he can ride in the PL but on an assessed average of 5, Same and Gino last year, but the big problem is that he should be treated like an English man so when the UK immigration look at what rules have been set by the BSPA i think your see his average drop to his converted NL to PL average because as of 2016 he will have a 7 point average, as thats what the BSPA have put on him for 2016 as a common wealth rider. (But he is English) as he in the NL?

You mean British. It is quite permissible for Welshmen or Sweaties to ride in the NL! :nono:

You have to be English to ride in the NL you dont need to a visa if you have ancestry rights (right to Abode) also partiality from the grandparents means he is treated like an English man but cant come in to the UK and go on the council house list and use the UK resources, But the problem is that Yes he is in the NL and they have told him he can ride in the PL but on an assessed average of 5, Same and Gino last year, but the big problem is that he should be treated like an English man so when the UK immigration look at what rules have been set by the BSPA i think your see his average drop to his converted NL to PL average because as of 2016 he will have a 7 point average, as thats what the BSPA have put on him for 2016 as a common wealth rider. (But he is English) as he in the NL?

He's in the NL as a Commonwealth rider with patriality, hence his starting average of 5 and not the 3 that British riders start on. The 5 point PL average is a strange one as there is nothing in the regs other than NL riders going into the PL on an assessed 3 point average.

Are you sure about that , if so why isn't he on a three for PL , he's also ridden in national titles in NZ, Alex Davies was born in UK but still needs a visa.You still need a work permit if you have patriality , as far as I'm aware.

Junior

Also saw before he came over that he said his Visa was sorted so I'm guessing that he does have one