British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Odds On

Chris Harris.

If Harris was on a decent bit of machinery would he not just tinker with it, muck about, change mechanics and then end up back at Square 1? Is that not a massive part of the problem?

It is oft levelled as a critique at the likes of Woffinden and previously Pedersen and Rickardson that they managed to board themselves on “super-fast machinery” for me that’s just part of the game, the edge, the elements that build a World Champion. It is being able to create that network around you that ensures you can perform at the peak of your powers. I always think the riders who end up on the fastest bikes must be able to communicate better and make better decisions, quicker decisions and more definitive decisions with their pit crew re how the bike should be set

• Like 2

JUST for the record can you provide any evidence that I supported Darcy Ward over the winter.

Such a shame that a person (mr rising) for whom I regarded as a total "God" on the speedway front (speedway star magazines from late 1970's) is in fact just a nobody and will have no respect from me anymore in the future. Shame !!

• Like 1

Don't think it's Harris that tinkers about with his equipment, I think it's his dad and pit crew. I know most of you won't agree with me, but I think he would have gone well on a track like tonights WC race off, with all the grip about

Don't think it's Harris that tinkers about with his equipment, I think it's his dad and pit crew. I know most of you won't agree with me, but I think he would have gone well on a track like tonights WC race off, with all the grip about

Bombers dad died a long time ago so you are very wrong about that part.

I think he would have enjoyed how it was last night. It's when it's slick he's not so good

Edited by mdmc82

Such a shame that a person (mr rising) for whom I regarded as a total "God" on the speedway front (speedway star magazines from late 1970's) is in fact just a nobody and will have no respect from me anymore in the future. Shame !!

WHAT have I done to offend you?

Certainly not his dad as he died when Chris was young!!
  • Like 1