British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

King’s Lynn V Birmingham Wed 8 July

KING’S LYNN: Kyle Hughes, Ryan Kinsley, Scott Campos, Shane Hazelden, Tom Stokes, Layne Cupitt, Josh Bailey.

BIRMINGHAM: Bradley Wilson-Dean, Alex Wilson, Sam Chapman, Zach Wajtknecht, Josh Bates, Charley Powell, Adam Kirby.

How's the track lighting holding out? No chance of a short-circuit and the unavailability of suitable electricians causing the meeting to be postponed this time?

Will Dastardly and Mutley be welcoming the Brummies to the track to the tune of The Muppet Show again, do you think?

Can Semion tell the difference between a "proper" Yam Yam (Wolves / Cradley fan) and a Brummies supporter now that he's had a chance to encounter them all?

Will the result be bootiful for the Brummies?

Will this thread generate enough interest to make it to a second page?

That's one hell of a "patched up side" Brum are fielding, 4 points if they perform as they should.

Oh no they are using Charley Powell again.... 2 more meetings and he will have an average making it harder for Eastbourne next year team building

2 Eastbourne riders

Oh no they are using Charley Powell again.... 2 more meetings and he will have an average making it harder for Eastbourne next year team building

2 Eastbourne riders

IF he gets an average above 3.00 by the end of the season & IF Eastbourne want to use him next year. The Dugards have proven that they have a wide net of contacts and wont be solely hanging their hat on Powell.

Plus all experience is good experience & isn't it 4 home 4 away before getting an average? Could be wrong with the last bit? How does that work if the rider is guesting for multiple teams?

I have been told that its 4 meetings only to get an average in NL and also that charlie is only doing 1 more meeting after tonight for Birmingham which i think is at Coventry (might be wrong) then he can give his speedway a rest till the end of the season and then we all know he is going to Eastboune. The only problem i can see is that Eastbourne run on a Sunday and Charlie has big meetings on the grass in Europe. So it will either be decision time for the Club or for charlie unless Eastbourne move to a Saturday?

Well that's one hell of a soaking we've just taken in Heacham, anybody 13-miles down the road nearer the track, that has a more local weather update please?

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message ncluding your mobile number.

Thanks

Can Semion tell the difference between a "proper" Yam Yam (Wolves / Cradley fan) and a Brummies supporter now that he's had a chance to encounter them all?

Will the result be bootiful for the Brummies?

Im getting there.. I was talking to a this old Brummie in a cemetry, didnt look to good, so I said to him have you come here to die ? He replied, No I came yesterdie. ;)

I'll get me coat. :D

• Like 1

I'll get me coat. :D

You might need it on the terraces tonight. Smells bit chilly out there now.

Short sharp shower. Very breezy. Shouldn't affect the track IMHO

Thanks Star Lady. It's almost stopped here now.

Any more news on weather please ?

2 miles from track and had a few more spots but nothing to worry about.

Breeze is that strong unless there is a storm I can't see a problem