British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

The Darcy Ward Show! Swindon V Poole - Mon 13th July 7.30 Elite League (sky Meeting)

Good as Ward was, when he was behind in heat 1 or heat 15 - nothing. Too much of speedway is like that now. Make the start and win by a mile, miss the start and you are last by a mile. Did Gomolski win a heat? I thought I saw that. Yet other than that he was terrible.

The only entertainment was when Newman and Wright met up.

• Like 2

Mr Ford has made a big boo boo by not bending over backwards to fit his best rider into the team. Instead he lets him go to a team who will take 11 points off of Poole In three meetings against them. This Poole team will win NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Swindon will be lucky to get 2 points in both meetings even if Darcy goes through the card which he won't in my view.

Good as Ward was, when he was behind in heat 1 or heat 15 - nothing. Too much of speedway is like that now. Make the start and win by a mile, miss the start and you are last by a mile. Did Gomolski win a heat? I thought I saw that. Yet other than that he was terrible.

The only entertainment was when Newman and Wright met up.

Wright and Newman was racing at its best.....................

RP

• Like 3

1 and Kacper was terrible in that stuffing Newman up all of the time.

What Kacper did was no worse that what Kyle did to Paul Starke in Heat 2.

In fact Kyle did worse as he kept chopping Paul's nose off.

• Like 2

I agree with most of your post.

However I would chose Janowski Over Holder and Ward any day of the week......

We are in a similar position to Swindon we need to let Gomolski go....Kacper is terrible therefore North will have to make way as well......Even though it would be harsh on Dakota....But Gomolski gets worse by the week.

North's form of late ain't too good either.....He wasn't great against a woeful Lakeside at Poole last week...so who is out there to bring in? Jonasson? Either or both Pawlicki's?? Can see Kings Lynn and Swindon both going above Poole, then it depends on what Belle Vue do....and Poole haven't beaten them once this season yet and still have to ride them home and away....could be 5th place for Poole this year!!!!

North's form of late ain't too good either.....He wasn't great against a woeful Lakeside at Poole last week...so who is out there to bring in? Jonasson? Either or both Pawlicki's?? Can see Kings Lynn and Swindon both going above Poole, then it depends on what Belle Vue do....and Poole haven't beaten them once this season yet and still have to ride them home and away....could be 5th place for Poole this year!!!!

I think Ward isn't the only one who over does it with the Vodka & Coke.

Poole have more chance of finishing top than finishing 5th! They are already 15pts clear of Swindon & Belle Vue. They will definitely be in the top 2

Edited by mdmc82

We will be in the Play-Offs but we need to make a couple of changes.....Swindon don't worry me and neither do Lynn.....Coventry is the problem as they are solid throughout in every heat.

Robson & Hans are a bit of a concern at times. So far this season we are yet to have a meeting where all 7 riders are on form at the same time.

Well done Zengi - after all the will they/won't they drop him, he rolls out another match winning performance.

• Like 5

Great to see a class number one in Robins colours again. Ward looked very quick and as in control as I have ever seen him at Blunsdon. The good thing is, there are at least another five matches to watch him in action around the Abbey.

Maybe Rosco can tempt Darcy to lead the Robins next season with a new stadium and a new era.

Good to see him driving down his average for next season though ;)

• Like 1

Mr Ford has made a big boo boo by not bending over backwards to fit his best rider into the team. Instead he lets him go to a team who will take 11 points off of Poole In three meetings against them. This Poole team will win NOTHING!!!!!!!!

he should have let Holder go and employed Ward.

Robson & Hans are a bit of a concern at times. So far this season we are yet to have a meeting where all 7 riders are on form at the same time.

something to look forward to ?

he should have let Holder go and employed Ward.

something to look forward to ?

Exactly!! Every one of the other 7 EL teams would of made a team place for Darcy.......There's only one team who wouldn't and guess what?? He's just kicked their collective butts!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be in the Play-Offs but we need to make a couple of changes.....Swindon don't worry me and neither do Lynn.....Coventry is the problem as they are solid throughout in every heat.

Will Poole be in the playoffs?? They still have Swindon twice, Belle Vue and Kings Lynn to ride at home yet and on current form could lose all 4 matches........Changes are needed now to have any hope of staying in the top 4 IMHO.

Edited by scottyfan

Poole will be in the play offs, guaranteed. They are a solid team throughout. Gomolski is struggling, but potentially could come up with decent scores home and away. Well worth persevering with.

Exactly!! Every one of the other 7 EL teams would of made a team place for Darcy.......There's only one team who wouldn't and guess what?? He's just kicked their collective butts!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Poole be in the playoffs?? They still have Swindon twice, Belle Vue and Kings Lynn to ride at home yet and on current form could lose all 4 matches........Changes are needed now to have any hope of staying in the top 4 IMHO.

And looking at your posts i don't think you'd be bothered either...

• Like 1