British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tonyk

What Do You Do With Your Old-

Just wondering at the moment, what do you do with your old Speedway Stars? I have copies going back 20/25 years, not complete due to whim of newsagent. About time I reduced my collection but what do I do with them? Is the recycling bin going to have a lot of Stars or?

If they are in good condition I am sure there is a collector somewhere willing to take them. Good luck in your disposal efforts - and I hope the copies of 'Speedway Star' eventually find a 'new and happy home.'

Edited by Guest

If they are in good condition I am sure there is a collector somewhere willing to take them. Good luck in your disposal efforts - and I hope the copies of 'Speedway Star' eventually find a 'new and happy home.'

Send them to the Speedway Museum at Paradise Park.

They sell off progs & mags to help fund the place.

Peter Sampson -

Director

Paradise Wildlife Park

White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, Herts. EN10 7QA

peter@pwpark.com

Telephone: 01992 470490 ext 230

Fax: 01992 440525

Thanks britmet, hadn't thought of that. At least they will go to helping out speedway. Will get them sorted and contact museum.

Thanks britmet, hadn't thought of that. At least they will go to helping out speedway. Will get them sorted and contact museum.

Depending where you are postage could be bind. I used Hermes, ~half PO price, either collected or drop off at your local grocery store.

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/send-a-parcel.html

I think it's about time I paid another visit so could take them with me. It's only about an hour's drive away.

I keep all of mine, and have a complete set since 1959....BLOODY ANORAK ;)

• Like 1

Me too. Throw them away????!!!! not likely.

Have them all, I do... right from 1952. They'll be buried with me, they will.