British Speedway Forum

Has anyone had any issues trying to purchase GP tickets this morning ? Can select my seats but when i input the name/DOB etc it doesn't move on the next page. The page just freezes. Anyone else experiencing this ?

• Like 1

Has anyone had any issues trying to purchase GP tickets this morning ? Can select my seats but when i input the name/DOB etc it doesn't move on the next page. The page just freezes. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Yes i have i am registered for the site so they have all my details you then put your passport number in it the cancels your name i then re enter that but it wont let you put your date of birth in yet another Polish cock up ive been using there website for years no trouble so they change it this year and its for the worse

• Like 1

After a month wrestling with the Gorzow website trying to get tickets didn't think things could get worse.Lo and behold the Torun website has not disappointed.Having the same problem as others not being able to move beyond the seat selection page. Any ideas anyone,seems they are making it as difficult as possible for us to buy tickets in Poland.

Oh dear usual problems it seems. Whenever is something going to be done to give fans the opportunity to purchase tickets for Polish GP's without all this aggravation.

Eventually got it guys. The ID number has to bee 11 digits. I put the passport number plus a few zero's and this done the trick. Need to update the info on edit profile first though. Hope this helps. Took me quite a few attempts

I've been on the phone to them and they weren't aware of any problems but I told the girl of what was happening and now its working. Also my account profile was showing my home country as Poland and pesel is the id number for there which was conflicting in the order process. I changed it to uk and it then worked. I bought 5 and you will need to put all the seperate names and passport numbers down

Hi guys, I'm very disappointed to see that others are experiencing the same problems as my friends and I whilst trying to purchase tickets for the Torun GP. Myself and three others have tried to register on the Torun website as soon as we saw that the tickets were on sale Monday afternoon. All of us are still waiting for the activation email to be sent to us to enable us to go ahead and purchase our tickets. I have emailed Torun and phoned them. Yesterday I spoke with a guy called Lukasz who assured me that his "computer guy" insisted that there were no issues with the system, he told me that I should receive my email the day I called him and if i don't to call call back today. I have tried several times but after hearing the voice of a Polish speaking lady (which I'm guessing is automated) the phone just rings and rings. I now must've spent £20 plus on phone calls without actually speaking with anyone today! As you can imagine this is very frustrating and to be honest I'm not too sure what my next step is other than to continue to try calling them wasting more of my time and money!

This is my first post on this site and I must apologise for it being such a negative one.

My friends and I have already booked our flights and hotel and have been eagerly awaiting the meeting tickets to go on sale. I'm sure you can understand our frustration with this and hope that there may be someone who can offer some help and advice.

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi guys, I'm very disappointed to see that others are experiencing the same problems as my friends and I whilst trying to purchase tickets for the Torun GP. Myself and three others have tried to register on the Torun website as soon as we saw that the tickets were on sale Monday afternoon. All of us are still waiting for the activation email to be sent to us to enable us to go ahead and purchase our tickets. I have emailed Torun and phoned them. Yesterday I spoke with a guy called Lukasz who assured me that his "computer guy" insisted that there were no issues with the system, he told me that I should receive my email the day I called him and if i don't to call call back today. I have tried several times but after hearing the voice of a Polish speaking lady (which I'm guessing is automated) the phone just rings and rings. I now must've spent £20 plus on phone calls without actually speaking with anyone today! As you can imagine this is very frustrating and to be honest I'm not too sure what my next step is other than to continue to try calling them wasting more of my time and money!

This is my first post on this site and I must apologise for it being such a negative one.

My friends and I have already booked our flights and hotel and have been eagerly awaiting the meeting tickets to go on sale. I'm sure you can understand our frustration with this and hope that there may be someone who can offer some help and advice.

Many thanks,

Chris

Hope this helps some of you. Firstly register, then when you enter your passport number, be sure to enter the letters GB before the number on your passport.

Hope this helps, and I'll see you in the Liga bar for a Tyskie!!!

• Like 1

Many thanks,

Chris

No need to apologise the fault is theirs .Gorzow site was exactly the same shenanigans, Daugavpils was easier but for some reason if you paid by Visa you could't print your tickets off at home and have to pick them up in Riga.Nothing seems simple on the SGP ticket page for overseas GP's this year

Eventually got it guys. The ID number has to bee 11 digits. I put the passport number plus a few zero's and this done the trick. Need to update the info on edit profile first though. Hope this helps. Took me quite a few attempts

Thanks Mark for your info, was starting to panic as flights and hotels booked, eventually got tickets thanks to your help.

Only problem is on reflection i didnt put genuine passport numbers down as i didnt have them with me, and also put both tickets in my name do you think that will be a problem, normally they just scan them or tear a bit off them. I asked to print them off but cant find anywhere that shows the actual tickets though they have been confirmed.

When you log on there is a section showing your purchases and they tickets are shown there. Just click on the pdf ticket icon to print.

Never seen anyone check the passport numbers

When you log on there is a section showing your purchases and they tickets are shown there. Just click on the pdf ticket icon to print.

Why on earth is it necessary to provide passport numbers to buy GP tickets? Ridiculous Soviet era bureaucrazy.

If it's not made easy, I simply wouldn't bother.

Edited by Humphrey Appleby

When I first spoke to the club last week the young lady said that I must enter separate passport numbers and names for each ticket and it was new for this year. I have done this for our tickets but doubt whether this will be checked entering the track. As I have just said...this is what the club told me to do.