Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Amazing touch that is, will look the part that's for sure! Looking forward to getting there tomorrow afternoon and soak the atmosphere up.

im led to believe all 16 riders are wearing same suits just adjusted to their sponsors.

I have seen some photos on social media of riders kevlars, but to see all 16 riders when race suits in tribute to Darcy Ward will be an incredible sight, but hopefully a one off.

Nice touch but won't be able to tell who is who in a race. Bar Batchelor as he will be at the back.

• Like 1

Nice touch but won't be able to tell who is who in a race. Bar Batchelor as he will be at the back.

Why do they have different coloured helmets and race jackets, not just for fun i would say, am I right?

Edited by Kreso
  • Like 2

All have their own unique styles and easily recognisable I would say
  • Like 1

Are the race suits being auctioned? if so where and when?

Some of the riders - NKI, AJ, Przedpelski, have indicated that their suits will be auctioned after tomorrow's SGP, but I haven't seen any information as to whether this will be at the meeting or elsewhere, for example, on-line, sorry.

Why do they have different coloured helmets and race jackets, not just for fun i would say, am I right?

Agree but we are used to seeing riders in there own kevlars. Its easy to tell who is who from those instead of looking at a program to see who is wearing red. Minor point.