British Speedway Forum

What a farce and a joke if riders are stopped from riding if they havnt got a proper average is it no wonder that crowds are disappearing at an alarming rate , I dont attend any meetings now and havnt done for years what's to tempt the likes of me back to the sport .

Is this not just another payback example against Lambert for riding on a German licence

am sure p/borough are allocated a place with them being the host team. but riders do have to have an official average at the time of qualification. not an assessed one. lambert may not be entitled to ride in this competition for that reason as grondal may not be entitled to ride.

but rules are there to be broken. if its for the good of the sport, both lambert and grondal will ride.

guide lines , not proper rules............................................ more swerves than rohan tungate ......

Hes missed meetings due to GB call ups, injury and D/U rules as well as rain offs he would of gained a proper average which he now has anyway cutoff dates common sence more like.

So Peterborough qualify based on a riders average who cannot now ride as he doesn't have an official average. I really have had enough of these fecking clowns that control the sport. How many has that just knocked off the attendance!!!

• Like 1

Looks like some teams are being confirmed

Edinburgh: Craig Cook, Kevin Wolbert, Justin Sedgmen, Erik Riss.

Workington: Rene Bach, Rusty Harrison, Kyle Howarth, Ricky Wells.

Somerset: Josh Grajczonek, Brady Kurtz, Richie Worrall, Charles Wright.

Glasgow: Nick Morris, James Sarjeant, Aaron Summers, Richard Lawson.

Newcastle: Steve Worrall, Ludvig Lindgren, Lewis Kerr, Anton Rosen.

We are still awaiting official confirmation from Ipswich, Peterborough and Rye House.

Ipswich - Rohan Tungate, Danny King, Cameron Heeps, Nico Covatti

Peterborough - Simon Lambert, Ulrich Ostergaard, Lewis Blackbird, Michael Palm-Toft

Rye House - Anders Mellgren, Kasper Lykke, Edward Kennett, Nicolaj B Jakobsen

So Peterborough qualify based on a riders average who cannot now ride as he doesn't have an official average. I really have had enough of these fecking clowns that control the sport. How many has that just knocked off the attendance!!!

At least 4

Looking at the Peterborough team expect you can rule out Blackbird , Konopka to the rescue.

Got to be Somerset to retain the trophy

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

If we(Boro)cant field a competitive 4man team then I ain't going and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

They really are a bunch of clowns who run the sport in this country.

they were not clowns when you were getting great guests and r/r for injured or missing riders.

• Like 1

Looking at the Peterborough team expect you can rule out Blackbird , Konopka to the rescue.

Got to be Somerset to retain the trophy

Simon Lambert hurt tonight too Edited by Noodles

Gets better , pity it wasnt the pairs they would just about have enough riders left for that

Gets better , pity it wasnt the pairs they would just about have enough riders left for that

Indeed, just Ostergaard and MPT left now

Have they both got Danish Lge duty this week could get even better the way its going

Which team will be on standby to take Peterboroughs place when they pull out