British Speedway Forum

I can understand why Lambert should be allowed to ride for Peterborough, he's been in their team all year, but Grondal? Hasn't he just signed? Mind you, it sets a precedent. If Glasgow have a new signing in place by the weekend, he can ride in the fours.

All the best

Rob

So we can have Kauko then ? That will make up for the disappointment of losing Nick to injury

• Like 1

So we can have Kauko then ? That will make up for the disappointment of losing Nick to injury

I dunno mate, but it would be weird if Grondal can ride and Nemo was blocked.

All the best

Rob

I dunno mate, but it would be weird if Grondal can ride and Nemo was blocked.

All the best

Rob

Nemo won't have ridden for the Tigers though before the fours, so it's very unlikely.

• Like 1

so i take it the new rider will/has ridden for the stripes before ?

Nemo won't have ridden for the Tigers though before the fours, so it's very unlikely.

he did in 2006 :P

• Like 1

i would love to see nemo in the fours and have the winning ride that gives Glasgow the fours title. all in the interest of British speedway.. but i can see him not being allowed in the fours because Glasgow are still capable of fielding a team. what do the borrowers posters think. in or out ?time to say the in word , like it or not..

next year i think this meeting will be held at belle vue to stop all this fixing etc..

Edited by jenga

STOP PRESS...

Edinburgh make late 7 day temporary signing of 3 times world champion Nicki Pedersen to replace Sam Masters...

He'll come in with the aim of replacing injured Sam Masters in the 4's to ensure victory for the Scottish outfit...

A spokesman said: It's fine, we know he's not ridden for the club, but he did ride at Armadale a few years ago for Newcastle, so he's eligible to be included in the team and even though he's not raced enough matches this season for the club, he has viewed the website every day!!!!

#FarcicalFours...

• Like 7

i would love to see nemo in the fours and have the winning ride that gives Glasgow the fours title. all in the interest of British speedway.. but i can see him not being allowed in the fours because Glasgow are still capable of fielding a team. what do the borrowers posters think. in or out ?time to say the in word , like it or not..

next year i think this meeting will be held at belle vue to stop all this fixing etc..

What team would that be? Surely Peterborough could as well.

there is only 1 proper borrowers team, its dog eat and i aint no pussycat.......... fans to vote with their feet on Sunday, who knows ?

yes. peterborrow could have fielded a team.

Edited by jenga

STOP PRESS...

Edinburgh make late 7 day temporary signing of 3 times world champion Nicki Pedersen to replace Sam Masters...

He'll come in with the aim of replacing injured Sam Masters in the 4's to ensure victory for the Scottish outfit...

A spokesman said: It's fine, we know he's not ridden for the club, but he did ride at Armadale a few years ago for Newcastle, so he's eligible to be included in the team and even though he's not raced enough matches this season for the club, he has viewed the website every day!!!!

#FarcicalFours...

That seems fair.

FOURSOME COULD BE AWESOME

Wednesday July 29, 2015
peterborough.gif
PETERBOROUGH supremo Ged Rathbone believes his chosen Premier League Fours quartet can challenge for glory on Sunday.

The Readypower Panthers have named captain Ulrich Ostergaard, teenage talent Robert Lambert, fit-again Lewis Blackbird and in-form Michael Palm Toft as their line-up for the East of England Showground extravaganza.

They will do battle against Edinburgh, Workington and Ipswich in Group A for two places in the final.

Rathbone said: "We are able to track a team worthy of such an event and it is one I feel can make a strong challenge for the title.

"We would love to win the event in front of our own fans and end the club's long wait for a trophy.

"I must reiterate my thanks to the British Speedway Promoters' Association for being sympathetic towards our situation with regards to injuries and ineligibility."

Recent signing Emil Grondal will act as the club's reserve in the Fours. :t: :t: :t: :t: :t:
Edited by Flyin Panther

I take it then that Glasgow's latest signing will be able to replace Morris in the line up now they have only 3 other top 5 riders available?

there is only 1 proper borrowers team, its dog eat and i aint no pussycat.......... fans to vote with their feet on Sunday, who knows ?

yes. peterborrow could have fielded a team.

Have you ever visited Planet Earth?

• Like 1

I take it then that Glasgow's latest signing will be able to replace Morris in the line up now they have only 3 other top 5 riders available?

If not, then you could say it's "one rule for one, one rule for another."

Robert Lambert was inelligible, now he's suddenly eligible.

Hopefully, in 2016, the Fours will be at the 'National Stadium' (or, anywhere else in the EL, unless Panthers move back up to the EL) and all this "Peterborough are the home team so have to be in the Fours," nonsence will not be an argument (which it seems to be).

• Like 1

Have you ever visited Planet Earth?

yes... have you ever seen Shaun of the dead part 3.. could you be one of them ?

• Like 1