Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

aye, and worky will win it .lol.

dont know. i only put this on to keep the craic going. how long will robert be out for ?

if any one could update on here about any injury problems their team is having in reference to the 4s line ups.

So your admitting you post untrue info !!!!!!

Lambert still troubled by hip injury sustained at Berwick

the more info from fans like yourself scoobs will make the meeting more interesting for people who are unable to attend this meet... all i am asking for is info on other teams/riders availability . i am not asking for a loan etc. etc..

How come?

I have heard the same, something about not having an official average at the cut off point

I have heard the same, something about not having an official average at the cut off point

so peterborough surely don't have a team? No Lambert, Grondal or Blackbird. Konoka surely hasn't done enough meeting of Lambert hasn't. Leaves Ostergaard, MPT and Lambert!

Can you have guests from the teams not qualified?...

What am I saying, course not, that would be ridiculous wouldn't it?

Yet perfectly ok and acceptable in the PL every week?!

• Like 1

so peterborough surely don't have a team? No Lambert, Grondal or Blackbird. Konoka surely hasn't done enough meeting of Lambert hasn't. Leaves Ostergaard, MPT and Lambert!

I think Konopka has an premier league average, because of riding for Redcar, but Rob Lambert didn't and Grondal doesnt have official averages for the premier league.

There's nothing official yet, so we will have to wait and see what happens

I think Konopka has an premier league average, because of riding for Redcar, but Rob Lambert didn't and Grondal doesnt have official averages for the premier league.

There's nothing official yet, so we will have to wait and see what happens

But surely 4 meetings doesn't wualify you to ride?!

Let's be honest, Lambert should be riding, he's done half a season for Peterborough and is clearly a class act with a 9 point average.

nice spelling mistake S.C.B. i aint going to flame you because we all do it.

so looks like peterborough may not have a team that they want in he 4s .

but it will be ok,d by the bspa, for the good of speedway.

A team of: Ully, Lambert, Grondal and MPT would be a threat for the title, a team of Ully, MPT, Simon and Konokpra will be embarrass the hell out of us :lol:

A team of: Ully, Lambert, Grondal and MPT would be a threat for the title, a team of Ully, MPT, Simon and Konokpra will be embarrass the hell out of us :lol:

how would grondal fit in if he had not done the required, 4 home/4 away meetings to get an average ?

how would grondal fit in if he had not done the required, 4 home/4 away meetings to get an average ?

Who knows, not being funny, but the rules aren't exactly clear cut this season, and yes we have fallen foul of it before.

So when do we find out if the pussycats are in or out?? :D:P

Peterborough are bound to be in it. just don't know the riders as yet.