British Speedway Forum

Indeed, just Ostergaard and MPT left now

So Bob said (only of interest to Bob if he's reading): "so you're not going to come then? Don't you want to see Panthers win?"

I'm not fussed these days tbh, although it's better to win than not, but asked the question: "Do you think that we can win?"

We can if we get our best side out was the reply. Well 1-0 to me thanks to speedway doing what it does best (shooting itself in the foot) and unfortunate injuries.

Edited by Crump99

only need 2 more bullets and you team is dead ..very tough on Peterborough.

Obviously its a shame that one or two teams are`nt as strong as they could`ve been, but of the teams declared so far I like the look of Somerset and they must go in as favourites.

Obviously its a shame that one or two teams are`nt as strong as they could`ve been, but of the teams declared so far I like the look of Somerset and they must go in as favourites.

Somerset do look strong but think Glasgow and hopefully Ipswich have a chance as well .

• Like 1

So surely Peterborough should have to withdraw because of lack of riders

Assume they are awaiting on the fitness of S Lambert and Blackbird. Or leave it late as possible - pulling out will have a big impact on attendance. Many more than 4 Noodles 😉😄

Edited by Hodgy
  • Like 1

Assume they are awaiting on the fitness of S Lambert and Blackbird. Or leave it late as possible - pulling out will have a big impact on attendance. Many more than 4 Noodles 😉😄

Was just thinking that they could give it to Berwick and we would bring a bus down but we're struggling to get 4 riders with an average so I doubt we will

Maybe we could have a Berwick/Scunthorpe team.

teams like berwick and sheffield had there number 1 s out when teams were worked out, auty will just be repalced, same as klindt was last year

Plymouth should be given the spot they've least got a decent Four of Fisher, Newman, Risager and Holder their 4 averages work out better then Pijper, Douglas, Wilkinson and Davies

• Like 1

Surely now that Lambert has made his racing return, he has to come into the Panthers team for the 4`s irrespective whether he had a proper average at the cut off point or not. Its this kind of thinking that saw him over looked for a wild card for this years British Final.