British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummiestormer

Birmingham V Kent 15/7/15

Brum to hit 60 and sings for Kings will predict Kent to win!

I don't know about 60, but the Brummies' top-end strength should seem them win in the last three heats.

Sings 4 Kings has given up predicting having got about two right all season! Sadly inconsiderate work will keep me away from attending this one but I will be checking the updates through my hands I suspect. If Kent hit 40 I will call it a result but I fear a massacre. Ellis, Bates, Waj & even Kirby to fill his boots.

Sings 4 Kings has given up predicting having got about two right all season! Sadly inconsiderate work will keep me away from attending this one but I will be checking the updates through my hands I suspect. If Kent hit 40 I will call it a result but I fear a massacre. Ellis, Bates, Waj & even Kirby to fill his boots.

Josh Bates wont be at Perry Barr he will be at King’s Lynn riding for Wolves

so expect RR

Brum to hit 60 ...

Doubt if that will ever happen. Birmingham rely on the top 3 racking up 40ish points with the winning margin being decided on the scraps that the rest of the team get when they are not busy falling off their bikes more than the opposition fall off their bikes. Consequently, the Brummies stand a good chance of winning, but never by any cricket scores.

Man to watch - Adam Kirby. Birmingham's fate will largely depend on either his scraps or his scrapes...time will tell...

52-38 if we don't go down before Heat 11.

If we do go down early and use a tactical then I will say 51-42

BIRMINGHAM: Adam Ellis, Alex Wilson, Sam Chapman, Josh Bates R/R, Zach Wajtknecht, Robert Parker, Adam Kirby, Sean Phillips (No.8)

KENT: Ben Morley, Jamie Couzins, Aaron Baseby, Danny Ayres, James Shanes, Danno Verge, Ben Basford.

Share This: facebook.png twitter.png

Doubt if that will ever happen. Birmingham rely on the top 3 racking up 40ish points with the winning margin being decided on the scraps that the rest of the team get when they are not busy falling off their bikes more than the opposition fall off their bikes. Consequently, the Brummies stand a good chance of winning, but never by any cricket scores.

Man to watch - Adam Kirby. Birmingham's fate will largely depend on either his scraps or his scrapes...time will tell...

Just a thought as Kent have had no luck with 3 pointers this year. Morley won't beat Ellis i bet.

Any 3-pointer who stays upright for 4 laps has a chance of picking up a point. It's the staying upright bit that proves difficult for them sometimes though lol.

• Like 1

This comment re Birmingham v Kent Kings is currently on the SGB website: --

In the City Gearboxes National League, Birmingham can move 14-points clear at the top with a home win over Kent at Perry Barr.

The Brummies will be without Josh Bates who is on Elite League duty with Wolverhampton and manager Graham Drury has opted to use the rider replacement facility. Meanwhile, Drury has handed club No.8 Robert Parker a second opportunity after he endured a tough debut against Coventry last month.

Drury said: “This is a meeting where every single rider is going to need to give it that little bit extra if they want to ensure we get another win on the board.

“We're not at full strength, Kent can be a decent side on their day and if we're not prepared properly, then this is the sort of meeting that could be a potential banana skin.”

Hope Johnny the Spud's not staying over & watching Adam at Lakeside a week on Monday - Bad influence IMO

Any 3-pointer who stays upright for 4 laps has a chance of picking up a point. It's the staying upright bit that proves difficult for them sometimes though lol.

Not just the three pointers!