British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Comet Dan

Workington Comets V Peterborough Panthers 25/7/15 7pm Pl

Lambert is too good for the PL, we should just be lucky that we are watching a future world champion at EOES.

He will drop the EL off his calendar in a couple of years so we need enjoy him while he's here.

Morris awful choice of guest which cost us imo.

Expected more from MPT around Workington

Grondal after a slow start scored 6 which shows he's a quick learner

Ulrich and Josh superb apart from Josh's last in heat 1.

5 points from Konopka is an improvement

Kenneth Hansen take a bow, that was top drawer entertainment. Had it not been for Ricky and Rene's mechanical problems it would have been far more comfortable, but a good meeting nonetheless

Josh moved before the tapes went up in heat one, then missed the start, good guest though. Glad we won, Kenneth Hansen class, great to watch.

You only have to watch Lambert in the EL to see where his heart lies !!!

Yeah Simon loves it at Leicester

Excellent, another 3pts "at home" for the Comets and just as tight as I thought, shame I missed it?? :sad:

Very good meeting..but then those that are close and some decent racing thrown in usually are.

Top quality performance from Hansen, the only one really to challenge Ostergaard and Grajczonek. Comets match winner, though, was Williamson - easily the best meeting I have seen him have at this level.

I have made no secret of my respect for the Workington promotion so it was pleasing to see what appeared to be an improved attendance. First time I have seen cars parked on the green outside for a while.

• Like 2

Good work agent Morris!! You done the Witches fans proud!! Hard luck pussycats!!

You only have to watch Lambert in the EL to see where his heart lies !!!

That's where his future lies so lower league Panthers were never going to be priority.

Morris awful choice of guest which cost us imo.

Expected more from MPT around Workington

Grondal after a slow start scored 6 which shows he's a quick learner

Ulrich and Josh superb apart from Josh's last in heat 1.

5 points from Konopka is an improvement

And like I said to you on Twitter, I could've told them that before they even asked him to guest :lol:

Forget Robert Lambert..Simon Lambert has been our man of the season and with him in the side we would have won tonight.

Can't argue with that!

And like I said to you on Twitter, I could've told them that before they even asked him to guest :lol:

Can't argue with that!

Morris deserved a lot more points than he got. With one more lap in heat two he would have passed both Comets. He also came off gate 4 first but Howarth ran up to the fence and pulled a locker blocking him. And in his last one he rode a brilliant race to keep Wethers at the back protecting the inside with Grondal on the outer.

Morris deserved a lot more points than he got. With one more lap in heat two he would have passed both Comets. He also came off gate 4 first but Howarth ran up to the fence and pulled a locker blocking him. And in his last one he rode a brilliant race to keep Wethers at the back protecting the inside with Grondal on the outer.

Thanks for that. That does sound kinda like the way he's been with King's Lynn. I don't doubt his efforts! His bust a gut for us several times and sadly not come away from many meetings with many points.

Very good meeting..but then those that are close and some decent racing thrown in usually are.

Top quality performance from Hansen, the only one really to challenge Ostergaard and Grajczonek. Comets match winner, though, was Williamson - easily the best meeting I have seen him have at this level.

I have made no secret of my respect for the Workington promotion so it was pleasing to see what appeared to be an improved attendance. First time I have seen cars parked on the green outside for a while.

One of the few genuine sensible posters on the BSF.

Glad you enjoyed the meeting.

• Like 1

id agree with this and im a comets fan

ash wasnt as poor as his score sugests after his first 2 of 7 heats konoopla didnt look that good and if they used ash in some races that raf took then maybe he would have scored more

A fantastic home win and 3 points in the bag . Well done the Comets !!!!