Rene Stellingwerf (Holland) 9 (1-2-2-2-2),

Franz Mayerbuchler Jnr. 8 (2-3-2-0-1),

Simon Reitsma (Holland) 7 (2-2-0-1-2),

Bart Schaap (Holland) 6 (1-1-1-0-3),

Markus Jell 6 (1-ns-3-1-1),

Rainer Greisl 4 (0-0-1-2-1),

Michel Bolt (Holland) 2 ( U),

Thomas Rausch 0 (fd -ns-ns-ns-ns)

On the German forum it states that Seifter is out injured for Berlin.His place is taken by Niedermaier and Max's wildcard goes to Hans Weber....not sure if that is confirmed

From Jacqueline in Berlin, this is confirmed. Weber is now Wildcard, and Niedermaier will take Seifter's place. Bit of a blow as I was looking forward to seeing him ride again

EDIT: Updated information

Edited by Conkers

Any info/ videos on the 6th round at Toliatti?

It was shown during the last week on Eurosport in the UK, and the Almaty Rounds are on next week, again in the UK.

Quite a nice piece from yesterdays meeting in Berlin

Someone got ran over. He ok?

Interesting report from the Euro Championships in Ufa.Although I can't understand much Russian it is great to see some of the crowd and have a look in the pits

Yep, did not know that Krasnikov can speak and smile. Never seen him do either before.

Someone got ran over. He ok?

Yep, did not know that Krasnikov can speak and smile. Never seen him do either before.

Seems so.Everyone was riding again today.Berlin was a big disaster for the Germans,but as someone said,not quite as bad as 1945 :P

And all I can say to that second bit is..... :rofl:

Frank Zorn just missed out on final and if I am not mistaken he is a sort of adopted German son. Good meeting today despite the awful weather. Gluwein also very good!!!

Frank Zorn just missed out on final and if I am not mistaken he is a sort of adopted German son. Good meeting today despite the awful weather. Gluwein also very good!!!

I think you are mistaken :o

I think you are mistaken :o

Gluhwein.

• Like 1

Gluhwein.

Almost....Glühwein ;)

Saw the youtube vid of todays final and it looked a start to finish 1-2-3-4,but Ivanov did make a try to get through,though never really looked like making it.But reports are it was a good meeting.Still all finals have seen 4 Russians in.......

Just watched some crazy Finns doing downhill cross on ice skates in -25°!!!!! Now some crazy Finns in Hirvensalmi racing stock cars on ice....

Edited by iris123

Almost....Glühwein ;)

Saw the youtube vid of todays final and it looked a start to finish 1-2-3-4,but Ivanov did make a try to get through,though never really looked like making it.But reports are it was a good meeting.Still all finals have seen 4 Russians in.......

Just watched some crazy Finns doing downhill cross on ice skates in -25°!!!!! Now some crazy Finns in Hirvensalmi racing stock cars on ice....

Those dots are not on my keyboard. That downhill cross thing is quite big around the world with top Finns.