British Speedway Forum
Hawk127

Ice Speedway Fixtures 2015 - 2016

Those dots are not on my keyboard. That downhill cross thing is quite big around the world with top Finns.

Then you write Gluehwein ;)

Just had a look at Sanomat.Do you only have ä+ö in Finland?

And Frank was competing for the best on track doughnut

Whatever way it is written or spelt, it tasted ok

Then you write Gluehwein ;)

Just had a look at Sanomat.Do you only have ä+ö in Finland?

And this swedish å. My ms word has for some reason learned to spell Gunther with dots automatically...

And this swedish å. My ms word has for some reason learned to spell Gunther with dots automatically...

And I think I am right that you are hoping t host Jääspeedway?Is it cold enough round your way to prepare a track in a normal winter?

Jääspeedway is correct.

I think we could have frozen a track this winter, yes. While visiting Teuva for the Nordic final I kind of got to thinking where near here we could host a meeting on a lake or a pond. I strongly believe we could easily get 1k to pay for a ticket.

• Like 1

Report on Berlin and nothing about this new adopted 'german' Zorn :rofl: 6,500-7,000 for the weekends racing.Only counted 4 Russians riding though.......

http://www.rostock-sport.de/?qs=1457282400

Seem a bit slow in announcing the wc for Assen.And also no line-up as of yet for Fridays meeting!!!!

Edited by iris123

Pics uploaded from an awesome iceracing weekend in Berlin

GP - practice 04.03.16: http://picasaweb.google.com/114630658458485823371/BerlinWM2016Training#slideshow

GP - saturday 05.03.16: http://picasaweb.google.com/114630658458485823371/BerlinWM2016SA#slideshow

GP - sunday 06.03.16: http://picasaweb.google.com/114630658458485823371/BerlinWM2016SO#slideshow

Edited by Jacqueline

Another thing that popped into my head today......wasn't it about 2 years ago some guys(Dirk Fricke maybe)announced there was going to be a new track in Switzerland and possibly even a series of meetings.......what ever happened there?

Stellingwerf gets the Assen wc.Seems about right.None of the other Dutch riders look good enough

Another thing that popped into my head today......wasn't it about 2 years ago some guys(Dirk Fricke maybe)announced there was going to be a new track in Switzerland and possibly even a series of meetings.......what ever happened there?

Stellingwerf gets the Assen wc.Seems about right.None of the other Dutch riders look good enough

"Ice fight" series was on the cards in early 2014. Tragedy in NL later that year put the plans on ice, havent spoken with Pawel about it. He might do something when the time is right again..

Conkers was a bit unhappy on social medai with how the meetings were organised...?

"Ice fight" series was on the cards in early 2014. Tragedy in NL later that year put the plans on ice, havent spoken with Pawel about it. He might do something when the time is right again..

Conkers was a bit unhappy on social medai with how the meetings were organised...?

Not following Conkers,so haven't seen the comments.What meetings is he talking about?

Not following Conkers,so haven't seen the comments.What meetings is he talking about?

berlin last weekend

berlin last weekend

Ok.Want to expand on this?Most fans seem happy at the organisation,but to be honest I am not keen on the press guy,so am happy to stay away

Ok.Want to expand on this?Most fans seem happy at the organisation,but to be honest I am not keen on the press guy,so am happy to stay away

Cant see how he could get upset at me since he's on Twitter on his own name so here it goes.

"I hope the Berlin #icespeedway organisers get their act together for next year. This year they were 1 step down from utterly bloody useless"

Cant see how he could get upset at me since he's on Twitter on his own name so here it goes.

"I hope the Berlin #icespeedway organisers get their act together for next year. This year they were 1 step down from utterly bloody useless"

Sounds fair enough.He is experienced enough and not known for moaning without a reason.I'll have a chat with him in Assen :P

None of the other Dutch riders look good enough

This is not realy the case, it's all about the politics and good friends ;) Bauer junior as reserve? Give me a break.... The kid was reserve in Berlin last weekend and he didn't even looked interested, both at the presentation and also on the track. He's the wildcard in Inzell by the way.