British Speedway Forum
crazysue

Redcar V Edinburgh Plkoc 23rd July

Considering theirs not that many at Redcar these days just about everybody knows everybody anyway so I would say we all associate.

Of course newcastle never say anything wrong do they tsunami ? "I hope you die havelock" etc etc, the sole reason most self respecting Redcar fan won't come to jawdee land because of some of your fans, glass houses pal glass houses

Edited by mrmiddlesbrough

Considering theirs not that many at Redcar these days just about everybody knows everybody anyway so I would say we all associate.

Of course newcastle never say anything wrong do they tsunami ? "I hope you die havelock" etc etc, the sole reason most self respecting Redcar fan won't come to jawdee land because of some of your fans, glass houses pal glass houses

Oh Dear. It that the best defence you can come back, old school.

Oh Dear. It that the best defence you can come back, old school.

Are you conveniently forgetting the abuse given by a number of your fellow "fans" to Redcar supporters down at Brough Park?

Big mouths and threats towards young kids and other easy targets, not so mouthy when one or two stand up to them.

Little wonder few Bears fans want to visit nowadays.

Point is, there's idiots and cranks at most tracks....the intensity tends to rise when there's history between the parties concerned

Yes, and this is a guy(not you) who associates with the 'fans' on the 1st bend bar terracing at Redcar, shouting down to the fallen Worrall, and another time Andrew Tully, saying something like "shame you did'nt break ya f*****g neck", and continued in the same vein on the Bears talk forum with other Bears fans who woudn't know any different. Bigballs can verify that.

Unfortunately these tossers are also despised by their own fans, and clearly these tossers do not represent all of the Redcar fans, but for a while there was too many of them. :nono:

Was there for the Tully incident and it was quite obscene to behold from the 2nd bend also known as gravel shower corner. Good view though. A vocal minority only, hopefully. But the promotion know who they are and are seemingly on too happy to encourage their 'football style' support.

• Like 1

You've got to hear some of the bile shouted at a oldfirm game in scotland would make your toes curl. Sometimes passion can hit ugly heights especially when alcohol is involved, everybody knows that people say stupid far out things in the heat of the moment but thats where it should stay....in the heat of the moment. Anyway is lasse going to make it back for plrc?

• Like 1

Are you conveniently forgetting the abuse given by a number of your fellow "fans" to Redcar supporters down at Brough Park?

Big mouths and threats towards young kids and other easy targets, not so mouthy when one or two stand up to them.

Little wonder few Bears fans want to visit nowadays.

Point is, there's idiots and cranks at most tracks....the intensity tends to rise when there's history between the parties concerned

Quite agree and Brough has had it's full share down the line, but the %age of them at Redcar was way above the norm. Interestingly the problem now is not as great as it was, and some of the 'names' either don't go or just turn up for an occasional rant. If that leads to a lesser crowd, well there is always a good side to things.

• Like 1

You've got to hear some of the bile shouted at a oldfirm game in scotland would make your toes curl. Sometimes passion can hit ugly heights especially when alcohol is involved, everybody knows that people say stupid far out things in the heat of the moment but thats where it should stay....in the heat of the moment. Anyway is lasse going to make it back for plrc?

More chance of Newcastle winning something

No chance - he is out for season!!

He's been quality for the bears this year its a shame he will miss rest of season.

you contiually try to show redcar fans in a bad light tsunami so expect it back.

i have no beef with you or anybody else for that matter, im thick skinned ill take the stick for what i said about RW and admit i was wrong but i dont need you rubbing my face in it when your fans are equally as bad.

hardly any redcar fans bother with this forum these days as most on here are stuck up their own backside waving their 5-1 programme boards about but as baba says people say stuff in the heat of the moment.

i like to go away and make some noise as its part of the entertainment, we get commended for it by most fans