Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Coventry V Kings Lynn Fri 31st July 2015

Equalled it, broken it, then broken his own new record! 15 point maximum

That's some recovery....... So for his low score at Brandon he doesn't have any excuses.... :wink: Just put it down to an off night

Probably to weary of Garrity !!! :cheers:

That's some recovery....... So for his low score at Brandon he doesn't have any excuses.... :wink: Just put it down to an off night

Probably to weary of Garrity !!! :cheers:

TBF Lambert wasn't great on our track last time the teams met, scoring 5 from 5 and beaten by Sarjeant. He's a great rider but every rider has a track they are not so good on. Edited by mdmc82

What's Hans' excuse then?!

He's just bad lol. Think he needs a new mechanic 😜

I'm quite surprised at reading that it was a good crowd, I have been to Brandon and the 1st & 2nd bends have been quite packed but there was plenty of room there, have the crowds been that bad this year? Thought it was a good meeting, somehow we always seem to not adapt to the track changes as the Bees did after heat 7, up till then we were bossing them. A pity Lambert could not come out for heat 14 may have forced a last heat decider.

Can we have warm evenings for every speedway meeting please :)

I'm quite surprised at reading that it was a good crowd, I have been to Brandon and the 1st & 2nd bends have been quite packed but there was plenty of room there, have the crowds been that bad this year? Thought it was a good meeting, somehow we always seem to not adapt to the track changes as the Bees did after heat 7, up till then we were bossing them. A pity Lambert could not come out for heat 14 may have forced a last heat decider.

Can we have warm evenings for every speedway meeting please :)

There were hardly any seats free in the stands and a large amount of people standing as well. Crowd was very good esp when it seemed to mainly be home fans in the stands. Was bigger the week before but that's cos Wolves supporters as well.

King's Lynn did start well. However I don't believe Lambert would have forced a last heat decider as he wasn't one of your strongest riders on our track on either visits and had already been beaten by Kylmakorpi in early heat. The only riders Lambert best were Sarjeant & Summers who both fell in his heat. That said, it was a good away point from King's Lynn who were one of the best visiting sides this year.

Edited by mdmc82

There were hardly any seats free in the stands and a large amount of people standing as well. Crowd was very good esp when it seemed to mainly be home fans in the stands. Was bigger the week before but that's cos Wolves supporters as well.

King's Lynn did start well. However I don't believe Lambert would have forced a last heat decider as he wasn't one of your strongest riders on our track on either visits and had already been beaten by Kylmakorpi in early heat. The only riders Lambert best were Sarjeant & Summers who both fell in his heat. That said, it was a good away point from King's Lynn who were one of the best visiting sides this year.

To be honest I thought we were average and made Lynn look better than they were.