British Speedway Forum
OneGear

Streaming Speedway Meetings Live

I've recently purchased a streaming box and it's currently running on the Kodi platform. I remember reading something on here about an add on which allows people to watch speedway meetings live from all around Europe. Unfortunately I can't remember on which page that was, so if anyone can recommend an add on function or direct me to the page on this forum.

I recently downloaded the add on - Speedway Portal. Which is fantastic for catching up on meetings but unfortunately they don't stream live meetings which I'm looking for.

If anyone can help that would be very much appreciated!!

I've recently purchased a streaming box and it's currently running on the Kodi platform. I remember reading something on here about an add on which allows people to watch speedway meetings live from all around Europe. Unfortunately I can't remember on which page that was, so if anyone can recommend an add on function or direct me to the page on this forum.

I recently downloaded the add on - Speedway Portal. Which is fantastic for catching up on meetings but unfortunately they don't stream live meetings which I'm looking for.

If anyone can help that would be very much appreciated!!

You probably saw it here http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=79618&page=1 which just happens to be in the same section.

Hi OneGear, really glad you are enjoying the add-on. If you check out our TV LIVE COVERAGE INFORMATION page on the main menu of the add-on, it will tell you when and on what channel LIVE broadcasts are on this month. It also has the information of our friends that have a facebook site that provide the information you are looking for. Obviously due to copyright etc, we can not at this time include any live links or broadcasts on our add-on or Website.

Many thanks and any feedback on the add-on is greatly appreciated.

Andy

Edited by Speedway Portal