British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Edinburgh Monarchs Vs Workington/panthers, Pl 7/8/15

Yes - announced on monarchs site at 9.25 this evening.

Wells still guests.

Hansen us too tired. Apparently.

kenneth just done a coast to coast for a cancer research charity. (monday to wednesday ) so who knows what it has taken out of him...

Well it's egg on someone:

There is bound to be disappointment that we are not seeing the full Peterborough team on Friday, and particularly that Robert Lambert won’t be there (surely the news has reached Edinburgh & someone can update that?)

Monarchsweb

Scotch egg so not too messy fortunately!

Great that we'll be seeing young Rob at Armadale for the first time - I think he'll take to it straight away. This now looks a very tough match for the Monarchs, who are still without Sam. Looking forward to it.

Given that Robert Lambert excelled on the smaller Rye House track last Saturday, I expect that he will readily adapt to the Dale.

Ricky Wells guesting for Ostergaard should at least match the expected return from Ulrich.

However r/r at no.5 and Wethers guesting at reserve, will probably return more points than the Grondal & Simon Lambert would have scored for the Panthers.

Together with r/r at no. 5 for the Monarchs,which is unlikely to yield the points that a fit Sam Masters would score, imo points to a likely away win.

Jim if you read this i will be coming up for this one maybe you could bring my dvds and will catch up about Ian

1 Lambert

2 Wells (Guest)

3 Blackbird

4 MPT

5 R/R for Grondal

6 Konopka

7 Wethers (Guest)

Didnt work well having the two bigger hitters at 1 & 2 at Worky would of thought a good team manager would of seen that and made sure it didnt happen again

• Like 1

Given that Robert Lambert excelled on the smaller Rye House track last Saturday, I expect that he will readily adapt to the Dale.

Ricky Wells guesting for Ostergaard should at least match the expected return from Ulrich.

However r/r at no.5 and Wethers guesting at reserve, will probably return more points than the Grondal & Simon Lambert would have scored for the Panthers.

Together with r/r at no. 5 for the Monarchs,which is unlikely to yield the points that a fit Sam Masters would score, imo points to a likely away win.

Getting your excuses in early? ;)

All the best

Rob

Obvious to anyone that Peterington are made much stronger by their guests and especially r/r for Grondal whereas Monarchs will have to rely on Cookie, Sedgy & Agent K pretty much going unbeaten and hoping our reserves can pick up the odd point or two.

Not having Erik and having to use Liam is a big loss.

Certainly expect Peterington to get points from this.

The only plus point is that we might get them back on Sunday - Cookie & Sedgy were looking near unbeatable in the Fours and Erik should be back.

Wells is better than Hansen, but he should be at 5, & R/R at 2.

It enables wells to take an extra ride using r/r at 5

Obvious to anyone that Peterington are made much stronger by their guests and especially r/r for Grondal whereas Monarchs will have to rely on Cookie, Sedgy & Agent K pretty much going unbeaten and hoping our reserves can pick up the odd point or two.

Not having Erik and having to use Liam is a big loss.

Certainly expect Peterington to get points from this.

The only plus point is that we might get them back on Sunday - Cookie & Sedgy were looking near unbeatable in the Fours and Erik should be back.

I'd expect the track to look rather different this Sunday to last.