British Speedway Forum

Let me get this straight, NBJ 6.91 Klindt 6.89 all i can say is OOPS i dont think Warren Scott has a clue what he is doing and just seen the 'Ex World Cup rider' and thought, what a bargain, I feel sorry for you lot, you's have been mugged off already by your new promotion

Your forum name is quite appropriate

• Like 3

Good start I reckon - apart from Kennett the other 4 can all improve their starting average, maybe with exception of Kasper whose high average came from his time at reserve last season. Lambert & Bowen to complete please.....

Edited by iangnz

So Klindt is 5.89 my bad, still no way near worth losing NBJ, and to think that he wasn't needed, evidently not with that masterstroke signing

Time will tell whether it was worth it or not

Edited by Shads

Ah the old klindt debate. Some say he is a bargain average, such a bargain that it keeps dropping. It keeps dropping for a reason. One of the biggest gating tarts I've ever seen, worse than useless when behind

• Like 3

Our promoters obviously haven't as deep pockets as we thought and wouldn't pay what Lambert wanted.

What next?

Should have had the seven all signed and sealed before allowing NBJ and Anders to sign elsewhere.

Ah the old klindt debate. Some say he is a bargain average, such a bargain that it keeps dropping. It keeps dropping for a reason. One of the biggest gating tarts I've ever seen, worse than useless when behind

In truth then, this is surely a masterstroke signing as if gating is his only ace, Rye will suit him down to the ground...

It's his only ace but he often plays it on the wrong suit!

Hence he is averaging sub 6.

Klindt will be frustratingly useful in a side with a proper Number 1. It is looking highly unlikely he will ever fulfil his early potential but on an average below 6.00 there is worse signing that could be made.

I would assume he will score 6 most meetings, albeit it that could be 3 and beating Richard Lawson by half a straight followed by 0 following Ayers for 4 laps.

With Lambert signed by Newcastle what 8 point riders are left to pick from assuming their demands can be met ??

Tungate isn't far from it? Although he doesn't normally score many on your track. Surely they must have a master stroke plan up their sleeves.