British Speedway Forum

Does not sound as if there is a lot available ,a new face maybe ?

Valentin Grobauer did quite well in the world U21's last year (German) and I have not heard his name mentioned by anybody on the forum. Don't know what average he comes in on ?

SHAME ON YOU Rye House management not informing your supporters even though being aware of the circumstances surrounding Klindt for at least two weeks, it's not the way to treat your fans , who I am sure would have expected some sort of statement before Leicester made it public . No publicity is bad publicity. I'm sure fans would be more understanding if you had just made them aware rather than it come out as it has.

don't be too hard on the new promotors not their fault that Klindt has gone (not too much of a loss really) - was at track today and some new work has started - they are at present putting a new safety fence around the track - so for all you doubters that is some positive news

Edited by startline sid
  • Like 2

Even now that the news of Klindt's departure has been on the BSPA website, still nothing on ours!!

you guys are better off without Klindt - A gating tart with a distinct lack of loyalty to his paymasters....

A Danish Troy Batchelor without the talent! ;)

Klindt is no real loss and will do well to last the season at Leicester, after following him on Twitter I have always thought of him being the hard done by sort of guy with a chip on his shoulder.

Rye's press release suggests a like for like swap once a visa is in place. So a new Aussie for you guys?

Rye's press release suggests a like for like swap once a visa is in place. So a new Aussie for you guys?

looks very much like it - my guess is Tyson - have very mixed feelings if it is but guess he may have grown up a bit in the last few years - have always rated his talent but NOT his attitude

Can Tyson get a visa though? Great talent but been away for a while. Im sure somebody has a list of riders who have finished top 4 in the state titles but not signed in the UK yet.

I guess that Klindt does not, after all, "share the excitement of our future plans at Rye House." Nor that he "wanted to work together and have fun tgether, and be more than the sum of the individual parts............................"

Current and future employers take note!

;)

Can Tyson get a visa though? Great talent but been away for a while. Im sure somebody has a list of riders who have finished top 4 in the state titles but not signed in the UK yet.

tyson will never get a visa for the uk even if he qualify s for one . he has other issues in the uk. hence not returning . i thought everyone knew this .

• Like 1

it won't be tyson i believe i read that his criminal record stops him getting a visa, what other Aussies are there to come to the UK, Somerset has taken the only half decent one left with Jake Allen and he doesn't look that good going on his results I've seen