British Speedway Forum

Yes I think so, but I was just interested in the speedway regulation etc. side of things..

He'll still be a Rye House asset, for what that's worth.

There's a piece in Speedway Star on Edinburgh's new signing Jye Etheridge. He says he had offers from several teams including a call from Rye House on Sunday saying they had a contract for him as someone had pulled out of the team.

Deja vu all over again...

Edited by Alan Jones

There's a piece in Speedway Star on Edinburgh's new signing Jye Etheridge. He says he had offers from several teams including a call from Rye House on Sunday saying they had a contract for him as someone had pulled out of the team.

Deja vu all over again...

Nikolaj Klint at a guess

Nikolaj Klint at a guess

Be either Klindt or Heeps I'm guessing, Etheridge for either of them 2 is not a good team choice so maybe Rye have been lucky that Edinburgh have got him as look at his scores in the Star today not very impressive against unheard of riders, Adam Ellis is better than Etheridge i would imagine,

worrying times for Rye if they have lost a rider this late on.

Be either Klindt or Heeps I'm guessing, Etheridge for either of them 2 is not a good team choice so maybe Rye have been lucky that Edinburgh have got him as look at his scores in the Star today not very impressive against unheard of riders, Adam Ellis is better than Etheridge i would imagine,

worrying times for Rye if they have lost a rider this late on.

This late on? There's 3 months until the beginning of the season its hardly late on

This late on? There's 3 months until the beginning of the season its hardly late on

It's not in terms of time but considering that all the best riders already have teams it is!

• Like 2

Klindt off to Leicester ;)

klink in the el . that says it all about the el.

• Like 1

Klindt off to Leicester is that fact or are you guessing???

If it's true about Klindt , then I'm surprised Rye got in touch with Etheridge . Surely the way Victor Palovaara rode at Rye House , when Glasgow won there last July , makes him a better option as a 5 pointer than an untried Etheridge would have been .

If it's true about Klindt , then I'm surprised Rye got in touch with Etheridge . Surely the way Victor Palovaara rode at Rye House , when Glasgow won there last July , makes him a better option as a 5 pointer than an untried Etheridge would have been .

Rasmus Jensen at 5.92 would be a good replacement