Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

could be Pboro or Newcy...

I can't see it being Newcy.

Not Peterborough with 8+ points to fill.

No way we had him before and know his capabilities. Peterborough is a racers track , Klindt is a gating tart , if he doesn't make the gate there is no chance of him coming from the back average is too low anyway I could think of at least half a dozen available other riders I would rather sign if looking for a rider with his average or even an untried 7 pointer from scandinavia

Klindt as popular as a fart in a lift then!

• Like 1

Peterborough won't sign Klindt, they are waiting for the polish fixtures waiting to see if they can fit a rider in who rides in Poland which would be hard to do as Poland is Sundays and Peterborough ride Sundays, id love to know who they are hoping to sign. i think Klindt would be a good shout for Peterborough

More to the point who is going to replace him at Rye House,,, the silence is defening...

• Like 1

Scunthorpe have just re-tweeted the news of Klindt's re-signing for Leicester.

Whether you can read anything into that...?

Shame Rye House didn't beat them to the announcement. Makes our Promotion look like mugs which may well be a fair assessment.

Whether or not a decent replacement can be found will be more luck than judgement

SHAME ON YOU Rye House management not informing your supporters even though being aware of the circumstances surrounding Klindt for at least two weeks, it's not the way to treat your fans , who I am sure would have expected some sort of statement before Leicester made it public . No publicity is bad publicity. I'm sure fans would be more understanding if you had just made them aware rather than it come out as it has.
  • Like 2

Scunthorpe have just re-tweeted the news of Klindt's re-signing for Leicester.

Whether you can read anything into that...?

...and "Moorwell" has "liked" my Scunthorpe guess...

• Like 2

Peterborough won't sign Klindt, they are waiting for the polish fixtures waiting to see if they can fit a rider in who rides in Poland which would be hard to do as Poland is Sundays and Peterborough ride Sundays, id love to know who they are hoping to sign. i think Klindt would be a good shout for Peterborough

PIZZ OFF

...and "Moorwell" has "liked" my Scunthorpe guess...

Red herring?

More to the point who is going to replace him at Rye House,,, the silence is defening...

To make the most of the points either Kozza Smith or Ashley Birks would fit but are either riding this year?

More likely options have to be either Victor Pavlova or Anton Rosen I suspect.

• Like 2

To make the most of the points either Kozza Smith or Ashley Birks would fit but are either riding this year?

More likely options have to be either Victor Pavlova or Anton Rosen I suspect.

I don't think Smith will have the necessary visa to get over to ride in the UK.

Ash Birks is taking a year out to get over his injuries, and is concentrating on helping the Promotion with Promoting the club.