British Speedway Forum

Anyome saying Max will struggle at Sheffield etc obviously hasn't seen him at Kings Lynn the last couple of years. I for one hope he joins Rye.

• Like 1

I don't think there is an issue with Ruml signing individually, a young rider with potential to improve long term, great. But now would not be the right time because it ruins any sense of balance in the team. Ruml, or any other five point assessed newcomer, pushes Kasper into the main team, therefore forfeiting our reserve trump card all season. The fact we have one true heat leader means we need that strong reserve more than ever. It also increases pressure on Morley to come good. Say we go to an away meeting, Eddie gets injured and the reserves aren't performing, we'll get annihilated. There's less chance of that happening if we have one of Kasper, Heeps or Lanham in the number six position.

It simply does not make good sense for the sake of the team, if we are going to go for a long tail then we need to make two changes, Branford or Adam Ellis in at reserve and someone with more firepower instead of one of the five pointers. An assessed five pointer at reserve leaves us with a long tail and a flimsy looking top five. Alternatively we have to use as much of the 6.04 we have left to make a final signing, then we will have a strong reserve all season.

another crap season as usual for the rockets in 2016..

I'll give it a couple of meetings and then give up as usual...

Hope Panthers play them in the league early in the season at Hoddesdon..!

Play what?..... Monopoly? Scrabble?

According to Herts Mercury Ruml is a no go and its back to an Aussie . As there isn't any decent ones left I think we are nailed on for bottom place . As previous poster has said the only trump card we had was Kasper at reserve and getting a new 5 pointer in at the bottom end will stop that . Shambles with a capital "S".

A lot of posters assuming the worst on here before we even know who the last rider is.. ,,0r two if they go down that route .Lets wait for the annoucement first and then by all means assess the teams merits..

• Like 1

A lot of posters assuming the worst on here before we even know who the last rider is.. ,,0r two if they go down that route .Lets wait for the annoucement first and then by all means assess the teams merits..

The problem that you have is that your options appear to be very limited, whether that be one or two rider changes.

According to Herts Mercury Ruml is a no go and its back to an Aussie . As there isn't any decent ones left I think we are nailed on for bottom place . As previous poster has said the only trump card we had was Kasper at reserve and getting a new 5 pointer in at the bottom end will stop that . Shambles with a capital "S".

Out of the Aussies eligible for a visa application, I would opt for Jordan Stewart - but of course bringing in a 5ptr will leave Rye a point under the limit.

Are there actually any 6 pointers out there avaliable?

another crap season as usual for the rockets in 2016..

I'll give it a couple of meetings and then give up as usual...

Hope your lack of confidence in the Rockets will reward your richly at the bookmakers? Suppose you'll be staking money on a Panthers clean sweep too?

Are there actually any 6 pointers out there avaliable?

Rasmus Jensen 5.92

Play what?..... Monopoly? Scrabble?

Play spot the blue line on the track and spot the riders through the dust cloud! :)

Play spot the blue line on the track and spot the riders through the dust cloud! :)

Haven't heard that one before.