British Speedway Forum
kipscuderia

Wanted Various Items

Hi I am wondering I anybody is selling the following, I am looking for: Engine/Clutch cooler, spare 19" rear wheel to fit antig laydown frame, dirt deflector with all fittings to fit same frame, any 3.75 x 19 rear part worn tyres, set of plain black Kevlar covers for same frame, king silencer any sprockets 60 to 65. And i was wondering what tyre pressures do people run with, sorry but this is my first bike as I have never raced before.

Hi Kips. You seem to have a fair idea of what you are looking for so are not a total novice which always helps.

In terms of the items you seek they will pop up on here or ebay so just a waiting game. As for the items as you haven't raced before I wouldn't rush to get a clutch cooler just yet unless you see one at the right price. Briggo dirt deflectors are universal so fit any frame.

Sprockets if you can I would buy new as you then know they are straight and true (unless from a trusted 2nd hand source).

The rest pops up on ebay pretty regular at sensible prices.

As for tyres get yourself down to your local track. There will be mountains of used tyres in better and worse condition but you can pick through them and best of all they will be FREE!

Oh and as for psi depending on rider size 7-9 in the back tyre should give you a good starting point.

Your only issue will be covers to fit an Antig frame. Neither Jawa or Stuha designed covers will fit as Antig frame is wider across the front down arms.

You can easily have this section widened if you buy a set of covers.

If you are based up ' north', drop me a message , I have everything on your list!

Hi there am sorry for the late reply, I am based in hull but can travel I have a van so pick up no problem, could you give me an idea on prices for all the items I require on my list please thanks for replying

Edited by kipscuderia

manwhore2378@hotmail.com thanks for getting back to me regarding my ad