British Speedway Forum

That's what happens when the team is announced all in one go just seen a van outside Anderson the butchers Stan Burma racing on it😉😉😉

Edited by Bandit59
  • Like 1

Note to Berwick Promotion, this time next year please please dont be signing our team so soon, you can sign the riders but please no early announcements, or this is what we end up with. :D

That's what happens when the team is announced all in one go just seen a van outside Anderson the butchers Stan Burma racing on it

That'll be because kevin Doolan's visa application has been turned down

Just to let you Bandits fans know that Dyson24 posted another pearl of wisdom on the Plymouth thread recently. That's two now. First one was a meaningful 'wot' the second and most recent was an intriguing 'mmm' ;)

• Like 1

Just to let you Bandits fans know that Dyson24 posted another pearl of wisdom on the Plymouth thread recently. That's two now. First one was a meaningful 'wot' the second and most recent was an intriguing 'mmm' ;)

That`s a good thing as you have exhausted his full vocabulary of knowledge of speedway.

Maybe we could do a swap for one of your loons.

good to see the guy expanding his education in the English language . maybe building up to a seven letter words . next thing we know , he will be on countdown ..

• Like 1

good to see the guy expanding his education in the English language . maybe building up to a seven letter words . next thing we know , he will be on countdown ..

Don't forget his classic "cum on the lads"

• Like 3

Looks like his attending night school lessons for Higher English is starting to pay dividends.Might be a sentence to come shortly.

Looks like his attending night school lessons for Higher English is starting to pay dividends.Might be a sentence to come shortly.

Wow, mmm fastanic in it, lol lol

Been getting lessons :drink::drink::drink:

Don't forget his classic "cum on the lads"

I would rather forget that one. :(

I would rather forget that one. :(

So would the "lads"

i wouldn't like the job of cleaning racing suits and bikes . that has just put me off my semolina pudding.!

• Like 1

Not been here for a while but I find it strange there's been no mention of the rumours going around town about some members of the consortium pulling out. I heard the other day it was 3 of them. Lets hope this is all it is a rumour

• Like 1