British Speedway Forum

No Banditmail this week, and the Facebook page not actuve, it's almost as if the promotion has shut things down already.

Tragic

Per the e-Newsletter:

At this point in time, there is nothing to be added to, or further said about the statement issued by the club directors.

"As we emphasised, enquiries are being treated in strict confidence" said John Anderson, speaking for Ryan and George.

"Until we have reached agreement with a preferred bidder, we do not expect to be making any further public statements".

bet you have had a few accounts

Not sure if this is me you are on about?

Well done TJ on winning at Redcar. I was just wondering why on the British speedway page there was no Berwick rider mentioned on Thursday morning by Redcar. I didn't check on here etc for line-up's.

I was off on Thursday and at the Metro Center so would probably have went if I knew there were 4 Berwick riders in the field.

• Like 1

Just had this from graham bell

Going to show the Polish GP upstairs in the JB Lounge @ Shielfield from 5pm on Saturday. as there is BT Sport on 3 wide-screen TV s

Can you put the word out on social media as well as BSF please

ALL welcome

Graham B

• Like 2