British Speedway Forum

This thread really does show the mentality we are dealing with

Most social media sites show that nowadays,not just speedway,you just have to take them with "pinch of salt" or ignore them IMO.
  • Like 1

My word, this really is turning into quite a thread!

With this starting so early you should beat last year's record of 276 pages no problem.

1 Thomas Jorgensen 7-80

2 Theo Pyjper 6-55

3 Kevin Doolan 6-74

4 Ryan Fisher 7-42

5 Claus Vissing 7-54

6 Fernando Garcia 3-00

7 Nicki Barrett 3-01

Happy with my top five but a bit worried about the bottom end.

TJ

Pijper

captain Kev

the Fish

Claus/Ben Barker

Coty

Liam

Thought about Carr for my team, he has come back well from injury but IMO needs a season winning races and being a top rider at NL level. However if the promoters introduce a fast track reserve system then Carr would certainly be in my team, though the top five would need to change as there would bound to be a decent sized reduction in points limit.

First off....I obviously hope we run in 2016. Everything I can cross is crossed! Would have Jorgensen and Doolan back in a heartbeat. Both have been fantastic this season.

Not sure how it fits but something along the lines of

Barker / Fisher

Doolan

Jorgensen

Mellgren

Vissing

Garcia

And AN Other

I would give another chance to thornblom looked a decent rider once he got going. Probably had to many crashes in a short period. Only thing not in his favour would be having a 7point average.

• Like 1

Is there a definite deadline for declaring whether we run next season or not. Will the present Promotion definitely give up their licence if no offers of help or takeover are forthcoming.Overtures seem to indicate that they have lost their enthusiasm rather than huge financial losses.

Seeing as people are naming teams for next season here's mine not sure on averages though

T J

Adam Elllis

Kev

Fish

Barker

Carr

Coty