British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

Berwick V Sheffield - August 15th

Think Rae came over as the prat.

Cookie rode the track and therefore has a valid opinion on it.

• Like 1

Really? Great! we are allowed opinions even Ian Rae, you think he came over as a prat more power to you

I think Cooks a good rider but an utter tosser, nothing to do with trolling, over reacting etc just asessing him based on the way I see it, just as Craig does the Berwick track, don't need fans of Sheffield or Edinburh to position it as over reacting etc or try to attempt to tell others how they should think or act, I'm quite calm when I've come to the assessment that....he's a tosser, doesn't make me a troll for doing so etc.

Edited by sparkafag
  • Like 3

Rae is entitled to his opinion, just as anyone else is, though as he is a Berwick official it might have been better that he said nothing and let Cook look the fool to some.

Looking at social another rider riding last has described the track as very rough, which lead to arm pump in one of his rides.

I have stopped going to shielfield as I feel let down by the Promoter.I am not fbe only one by any means as a few hundred more feel the same. As for the abuse toward Cook well there will be none next season as Berwick wont run. Well done the Andersons, holding a World under 21 final to closure in 2 years. All the while whining about everything but never actualy promoting. Good luck in finding someone to put money in, they will be either blind, stupid or both to put up with you.

Rae is entitled to his opinion, just as anyone else is, though as he is a Berwick official it might have been better that he said nothing and let Cook look the fool to some.

Looking at social another rider riding last has described the track as very rough, which lead to arm pump in one of his rides.

Would not disagree with that statement, and if you are going to be controversial in what you say expect that you may get something controversial said in response.

• Like 2

Cook is an abbreviated Richard, but, to be fair he has got this thread going. Bates's shocker taken into consideration.

Yes, I saw Makovsky's move, not going to stick up for it, but Bates's was worse.

Hang on, I better add IMO to validate the above statement.

Would not disagree with that statement, and if you are going to be controversial in what you say expect that you may get something controversial said in response.

I don't disagree with you, but surely a club official should know when to keep a professional silence, though could could say the same about a rider who didn't exactly enjoy riding a particular track.

But at least its made for some good debate.

I don't disagree with you, but surely a club official should know when to keep a professional silence, though could could say the same about a rider who didn't exactly enjoy riding a particular track.

But at least its made for some good debate.

Nothing unprofessional about a riposte, IMO.

Could not make last night but from reading updates and on here think all the incidents that happened on track could have happened at any other track any time.Looking forward to next week if we have any riders left.

• Like 1

no cause Bellgrow wasn't there last night

However David 'Bellego' was there and was awful

Didn't see 'Happy' there either although 'Dopey' was seen around the pits area

Interesting to know who Dopey is

Has anyone listened to GRT Media's podcast, if not download it on Itunes and give it a listen, absolutely brilliant words by Kevin Doolan

How do I find that thanks.