British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

Berwick V Sheffield - August 15th

Sorry I've just watched the DVD tonight and wasted my money, sorry Berwick that was awful.

Kevin's skill missing Garrity was awesome, thanks Kevin.

Sissis collar bone injury was unfortunate, full respect to Jorgy for his actions after the incident.

Bates incident IMO was a Racing incident,,, sorry Berwick fans your comment of Discraceful move I hope was in the heat of the moment, I admit I would possibly have made the same comment but your allowed your own opinion which I would, in this case disagree with sorry. First and foremost I wish all the injured riders a speedy recovery which I'm sure we all do.

Finally wish Berwick speedway good luck with longevity and look foreword to seeing you all in 2016.

What rider would know how to prepare a track ?

A young rider like Bates or Garcia may not know how to prepare a track. An experienced rider like Stead, Hall or Doolan wi know what is required. Rymel used to help with track prep when Peter Waite was promoter as did Stefan Mell. Rymel getting into the tractor mid meeting and doing figurs of 8's on the 3rd and 4th bends topull shale down.
  • Like 1

Is there somewhere all the fans can see the referees report on all matches Dick

Please don't knock it, I for one am delighted to see the referees reports back though it does seem they are only issued when they praise the track prep, I must've missed the others.

A young rider like Bates or Garcia may not know how to prepare a track. An experienced rider like Stead, Hall or Doolan wi know what is required. Rymel used to help with track prep when Peter Waite was promoter as did Stefan Mell. Rymel getting into the tractor mid meeting and doing figurs of 8's on the 3rd and 4th bends topull shale down.

I think most riders in Czech are taught about track preparation as part of the speedway education, to be fair to Berwick if you asked the riders how they wanted the track you would probably get several different opinions.

Please don't knock it, I for one am delighted to see the referees reports back though it does seem they are only issued when they praise the track prep, I must've missed the others.

I think most riders in Czech are taught about track preparation as part of the speedway education, to be fair to Berwick if you asked the riders how they wanted the track you would probably get several different opinions.

Riders at Marketta are taught track craft, not so at the other tracks, as far as I am aware.

Edited by To The Point

Not knocking it just the same as you wondered what all the other reports said