British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JamesB

Edinburgh V Witches Select (lc Semi Final First Leg) 14th August

As I've said before too many of your riders like Foxhall !

I'd go with

King-Kurtz

Covatti -R Worrall

Nielsen - Hall

Its rr and a guest for King and Covatti, cant have 2 guests... thats unless Manzares out too?

Ellis 4.67 so no he cant guest for Nielsen

Brady for Danny and Matty Wethers for Stef? Shame we'll have to go R/R for Nico though.

Gino has said on Facebook that he'll be fit to ride.

Edited by London Witch

Brady for Danny and Matty Wethers for Stef? Shame we'll have to go R/R for Nico though.

Gino has said on Facebook that he'll be fit to ride.

It is a shame but better to go with rr for Nico as the guest for King can have a rr ride. Will be a waste if we go with rr for King. Lawson, Summers, Wells and Worrall brothers all have hhad good meeting in 2015 at Edinburgh. Summers and R Worrall can guest for Nico too.

It is a shame but better to go with rr for Nico as the guest for King can have a rr ride. Will be a waste if we go with rr for King. Lawson, Summers, Wells and Worrall brothers all have hhad good meeting in 2015 at Edinburgh. Summers and R Worrall can guest for Nico too.

Would you not go with Kurtz? Although I'm guessing that with him riding for a Friday track himself he doesn't get to ride at Armadale that often. Wells might be a good option following last Fridays meeting there.

I went for Wethers being an ex Monarch.

Would you not go with Kurtz? Although I'm guessing that with him riding for a Friday track himself he doesn't get to ride at Armadale that often. Wells might be a good option following last Fridays meeting there.

I went for Wethers being an ex Monarch.

Yeah has to be Kurtz as the form rider and fortunately not riding for Somerset on Friday.

Wethers aswell being an Ex Monarch..

Got a feeling it will be R Worrall and A Sissis

All depends on how deep the promotions pockets are and how much they want to still in with a chance come the 2nd leg?!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Yeah has to be Kurtz as the form rider and fortunately not riding for Somerset on Friday.

Wethers aswell being an Ex Monarch..

Got a feeling it will be R Worrall and A Sissis

All depends on how deep the promotions pockets are and how much they want to still in with a chance come the 2nd leg?!

Sorry, completely missed the part of your original post where you already stated Kurtz and Wethers. :) Edited by London Witch

Brady Kurtz will be in Poland for same U21 meeting which Stefan is riding in.

Damn, back to the drawing board then!

Thanks for info Statman. :)

Damn, back to the drawing board then!

Thanks for info Statman. :)

No probs...that's main reason as to why Somerset do not have a meeting on that Friday. Whilst the U21 meeting in Lubin isn't until the Saturday evening, practice is at 11am on the Saturday morning.

No probs...that's main reason as to why Somerset do not have a meeting on that Friday.

How sensible!

Does it really matter, we are gonna lose the home and away legs. Go for the cheap options and save some money.

Does it really matter, we are gonna lose the home and away legs. Go for the cheap options and save some money.

That's the spirit!

• Like 1

Ipscrounge squabbling over whether to dip into the biscuit tin and pay top dollar just in case.....

Or go for the cheapest option.

Great sport this.