British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Catch Me If You Can

Peugeot International- Glasgow 16 August

Who would you want to see from the present Berwick and Newcastle line ups pos Lindgren thats about it

Who would you want to see from the present Berwick and Newcastle line ups pos Lindgren thats about it

my point was to attract supporters from the two clubs to support a representative from their club these same supporters would then spend money at the track

which can only be a good thing

Edited by Goodiepatchie

my point was to attract supporters from the two clubs to support a representative from their club these same supporters would then spend money at the track

Call the Mods

Call the Mods

Sensible post rule broken

• Like 2

But I think you're missing the point that this is just a blank week that Glasgow have fitted a meeting into. It's not a big meeting they wanted to run that they picked a date for.

But I think you're missing the point that this is just a blank week that Glasgow have fitted a meeting into. It's not a big meeting they wanted to run that they picked a date for.

a blank week that has a £20 price tag

a blank week that has a £20 price tag

Well you either pay it or you don't , yes it's a bit steep , but you are getting 7 more races .

• Like 5

Well you either pay it or you don't , yes it's a bit steep , but you are getting 7 more races .

Spot on Paulco; 15 heats for a league match with 12-14 riders costs £15 at Glasgow. Its obvious 22 heats with 16 riders must cost more.

it's good PR by banging on about this £10,000 prize fund wich is shared between the riders. But for £20 the line up is petty poor.

I look forward to the line-up for the Scottish Open - seem to remember the monarchs charge more for this than for there league matches. At Glasgow in a modernised stadium its normally £15 for 15 heats; £20 for 22 heats would seem reasonable.

• Like 1

And the scoftish open would have a lesser field...but anyway looking forward to a corker of a meeting.

Well the weather forecast is great, for once :lol: . looking forward to a burger and chips and a few :drink: tomorrow at the Peugeot stadium. Clearly Craig Cook is the favourite but you can't have everything :cry: A pity that some of the original line-up had to pull out cos of injury but these things happen. Glad that riders that have guested for us have been invited. Josh normally does well and Richie Worral had a brilliant meeting a few weeks ago.

Forecast big crowd; Michael and Jimmy have problems with the Slovenians name and 1st Craig Cook; 2nd Richard L; 3rd Josh G

Well the weather forecast is great, for once :lol: . looking forward to a burger and chips and a few :drink: tomorrow at the Peugeot stadium. Clearly Craig Cook is the favourite but you can't have everything :cry: A pity that some of the original line-up had to pull out cos of injury but these things happen. Glad that riders that have guested for us have been invited. Josh normally does well and Richie Worral had a brilliant meeting a few weeks ago.

Forecast big crowd; Michael and Jimmy have problems with the Slovenians name and 1st Craig Cook; 2nd Richard L; 3rd Josh G

Good point about the guests.

Look after those that look after you.

Hope you had a bet on this

• Like 2

Superb afternoon for Captain Cookie..through the card at Slashfield and in some style..get in :party: Hope everyone enjoyed it and showed their appreciation..even the homers lol :P

Homers showed their appreciation by inviting him in the first place! ;)

• Like 1