British Speedway Forum
Hob Nob

Rye House Raiders V's Eastbourne Eagles Sat 15th Aug 7pm

Thought I'd start this one as just heard the Eagles have just signed Danny Spiller, making his debut on Saturday at Rye in place of Kelsey. Good signing in my opinion. Eastie just keep pulling them out the bag. What does everyone think?

Another top quality gem pulled out the bag, seen hismscores in germany very impressive beating some gd riders. Eagles to win by 10 i think, cant wait for it, will be making the trip as i always do.

Rye house are coming into great form now so if we have cleared our minds from last week will be a great meeting. Smaller track than KL so I'll say a close one Eagles by a couple or a draw

Could go anyway this one. Looking forward to seeing BWD again. Would like to see how he goes if he misses the gate

Looking forward to seeing BWD and Dan Spiller, with Ben Hopwood in the team this time and Owen riding well I can see an Eagles win hopefully!

I see spiller lives in Germany. Is this another Rob Lambert ie had to ride abroad so he could use a 500cc bike earlier.

I see spiller lives in Germany. Is this another Rob Lambert ie had to ride abroad so he could use a 500cc bike earlier.

Seems to be. He rides In a team with Bjarne Pedersen so must be higher league. Does alright for himself so can do a job at reserve in the NL

Not the same, he was born and lives there with British parents.

Edited by Alan_Jones

Should be an excellent meeting especially with a Raiders team growing with confidence. Key factors for me are Is Brandford riding? Who will guest for Wood? and possibly the meeting deciding factor how much will R/R bring Eastbourne?

I predict big things for Spiller but not necessarily in his first meeting.

more like an Adam Ellis I think.

Should be an excellent meeting especially with a Raiders team growing with confidence. Key factors for me are Is Brandford riding? Who will guest for Wood? and possibly the meeting deciding factor how much will R/R bring Eastbourne?

I predict big things for Spiller but not necessarily in his first meeting.

Robert is riding.

Chopper

Looks as good a match as you could see at this level, the new signing for eastie should get s hatful everywhere

Looks like Eastbourne could have this in bag! Team looks too good for the Raiders but that said the Raiders have improved meeting upon meeting.

This is threatening to be a great meeting although we may get beaten by the weather as forecast for Thursday & Friday is crap!

I'm going Eastbourne to win but in reality this could go either way.

This is threatening to be a great meeting although we may get beaten by the weather as forecast for Thursday & Friday is crap!

Track dries out pretty quickly. Saturday forecast looks favourable

Any news on either r/r or guest for Andrews/Wood? Also, Raiders are in good form at moment so think they will just edge the win..