British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alex2000

Kent Vs Eastbourne Monday 17th August 6:30pm

As Kent have already published the preview, what does anyone predict. I am looking forward to watching our new signing Daniel Spiller!

Think any result is possible but for kent to win we will have to be at our very best and rely on Eastbourne being below par.

Heart says 2 point kent win in last race decider.

Head says eastbourne by six after kent has used a tr.

Having seen us at Rye on Saturday. all things being equal and accidents aside, the Eagles reserves should tip the balance.

Eastbourne by 12

Having seen us at Rye on Saturday. all things being equal and accidents aside, the Eagles reserves should tip the balance.

Tip the balance is an understatement, they'll be no comparison if Spiller is at reserve!

Tip the balance is an understatement, they'll be no comparison if Spiller is at reserve!

i think you're right , i'm afraid for kent fans. spiller had a lot of problems with bends 3 and 4 believe it or not from his score and he was absolutely furious with himself for messing up his last two rides he could have got 14/15 . if a rival club objected to him being here before he had even rode they must be 'spitting chips' now as there's a lot more to come from this lad. and this was all on the back of going through the boards onto the stock car track during a practice at arlington on saturday.

Luke chessell guests for Richard Andrews tonight.

Luke chessell guests for Richard Andrews tonight.

Hope slugger gets a nice warm welcome from the Kent fans! Fingers crossed Baseby gets the better of him all night and we see another strop.

Whilst head says Eastie for this one heart says Kent. If Ben continues his awesome form, Danny cuts the stupid mistakes out and james does what he does best we could sneak something. Yes Spiller could be the trump card at reserve but if Basford can get something from Dugard hopefully it could be tight.

Can't see how Eastbourne can lose this

Can't see how Eastbourne can lose this

I think a few people said that about Birmingham before they travelled to Buxton yesterday.

(But I still agree with you)

Should be a comfortable win for eastie, BWD always goes good there, chessell hit and miss but hopefully a good night for him, Owen hitting some good form lately, hopwood doing well honk he can get the better of Shane's once or twice, sugars goes well around Central Park and he track is similar to a German track so will suit spiller down to a T

I think a few people said that about Birmingham before they travelled to Buxton yesterday.

(But I still agree with you)

They gave us a bit of a scare at Arlo as well. I hope for a win tonight and expect one but wont be confident until the mathematics say so.

Not going with masses of confidence but a win certainly is not impossible. Be good to see Chessell back, a rider I rate highly, be good to have back in a kent jacket again one day. 100% committed and the potential to reel of race wins for fun.

This lad Spiller seems to like the Kent track :party: .

• Like 1

This lad Spiller seems to like the Kent track :party: .

A 3 point reserve does fastest time at Kent this year in first look at track ??