Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
bolly

Leigh Lanham ?

Don`t agree with this at all, but sort of says it all with the "only seen Brady ride live once" reference. If you get an opportunity watch heat 13 Rebels v Rye absolute classic where all four riders are unbelievable. I think apart from Edinburgh and Newcastle every other Prem team would love to have Brady as their No 1. It`s quite amazing how much stick this 18 year old takes on here sometimes.

Leigh has done a great job coming in at the last minute for the Rebels and good luck to him in the future.

ive watched him on tv and online before and seen him twitching and jumping starts

as i said only seen him live once

Brady IMO is ONE of the best young riders i have EVER seen

didnt say he wasnt

I'd like to see him as Witches team manager. At least he's thrown his leg over a bike in anger...

(Yes, I know Brian Messenger hasn't, but he's the exception)

• Like 1

I'd like to see him as Witches team manager. At least he's thrown his leg over a bike in anger...

(Yes, I know Brian Messenger hasn't, but he's the exception)

So have John and Chris Louis. :blink: :blink:

Edited by The White Knight

ive watched him on tv and online before and seen him twitching and jumping starts

as i said only seen him live once

didnt say he wasnt

This is definitely an area where he needs to improve, can be very suss at starts, if he can sort himself out in this direction I think he could surprise some of the big guns in the PLRC in September. I think if he chooses to do another season with Somerset and doubles up it will be the best way forward for him. I don`t think he is quite ready for the big move up next term.

• Like 1

Kurtz seemed to be over riding quite a few times against edinburgh and once or twice forced his own team mate to almost have to pull up.

This is definitely an area where he needs to improve, can be very suss at starts, if he can sort himself out in this direction I think he could surprise some of the big guns in the PLRC in September. I think if he chooses to do another season with Somerset and doubles up it will be the best way forward for him. I don`t think he is quite ready for the big move up next term.

I think he is certainly, just needs a league or to abroad which won't be easy to make a living and progress i don't see how another PL season would bring him on.

For a 18yr old to be no1 for the rebs and the expectation of the club is alot of pressure for a teenager and I think thats effecting his performances

For a 18yr old to be no1 for the rebs and the expectation of the club is alot of pressure for a teenager and I think thats effecting his performances

That and all the guesting , must take it's toll . The inexperience reared it's head in the PL pairs final and you wonder if it will in a crunch play off heat . However he is a real talent and a GP rider in the making in 3 or 4 years time

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 1

Rye House.

Someone mentioned he may be cup tied

Someone mentioned he may be cup tied

is there even such a rule??

is there even such a rule??

Probably not

Nikokaj Jakobsen has confirmed that his coccyx is not broken, so that's the Leigh Lanham to Rye House story over

Edited by Shads

very true but preasure is something all people get in there job how you deal with it defines how good you are in that situation

just go with the flow if your best isnt good enough then thats something you have to deal with

Has just tweeted saying he is joining Scunthorpe speedway for rest of season

• Like 1