British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

Los Angeles 1982 Wc Final Programme

Having been outbid on ebay in an attempt to purchase the above, does anyone have one to sell at a sensible price?.

Alternatively I can swap for an Eindhoven World Ice Speedway Final programme from 1983 or an Assen World Ice Speedway Semi-Final programme from 1984.

I am also after the Munich and Amsterdam World Speedway Final programmes at a sensible price, or can swap for the Innsbruck Ice Speedway Final programme from 2009.

p.s.

I can throw in a couple of Telford Ice programmes if it helps :rofl: .

the ebay copy went for £6.20 inc postage. I bid £5.00 inc postage.

I can swap all 5 of my Ice speedway programmes + the London Indoor International 1991 programme for the 3 i am after.

the ebay copy went for £6.20 inc postage. I bid £5.00 inc postage.

I can swap all 5 of my Ice speedway programmes + the London Indoor International 1991 programme for the 3 i am after.

About £6.20 sounds about reasonable. In fact, it's on the bargain side for this particular programme - I'm sure I've seen it on sale for £10 before.

Bid a little higher next time - no-one is going to give the programme away.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

About £6.20 sounds about reasonable. In fact, it's on the bargain side for this particular programme - I'm sure I've seen it on sale for £10 before.

All the best

Rob

All the best

Rob

If one comes up again!. :t:

If anyone is interested (hopeful face on here)...I will offer the following programmes for a copy of the LA 1982 World Final Programme.

World Ice Speedway Championship...Eindhoven 1983

World Ice Speedway Championship...Assen 1984

World Ice Speedway Championship...Innsbruck 2010

London Indoor International 1991

Telford Indoor Ice Meeting 2004

Telford Indoor Ice Meeting 2011

That must be a good deal...no?.

p.s.

I will make the same offer for a copy of either the Amsterdam or Munich World Final programmes :cheers: .

All the best

Rob

Whoops I did Rob. I had two of them, and gave one away. It's just that I sold all my World Final programmes (1956 onwards) in auction a year or two back, and they didn't fetch much money at that. I think you pay way over the odds generally speaking on e-bay.

I'm still looking :cry: .

I now have the 1982 LA programme and am now looking for the 2 World Team Cup Final programmes from Long Beach. Any sellers out there?