British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Scunthorpe V Berwick

Is Palm Toft not racing for Peterborough Friday? And imagine young holder will be helping older brother at Lakeside?

Peterborough are due to be racing against Newcastle this Friday so you`d think that would rule out any guest appearance for Berwick.

I take it Scunthorpe`s new signing will be there this Friday, I see he is due to captain the Czech team in their World Under-21 event in Opole on Saturday afternoon, I am sure getting from Scunthorpe to Poland isn't a problem but then you have rules on practice and signing in to contend with.

Have we got our guest yet? Looking forward to my visit to the best track in the UK

Berwick's guest was relayed to me by a good friend at the club as being Ryan Fisher.

Your visit to the best track? That's be Saturday, then?

Berwick's guest was relayed to me by a good friend at the club as being Ryan Fisher.

Your visit to the best track? That's be Saturday, then?

Oh has that been confirmed? No, will most definately be Friday and not Saturday

Have we got our guest yet? Looking forward to my visit to the best track in the UK

Enjoy your visit, I am sure you will to the track, I think I`m right in saying, that has been voted the best track in the Pl in recent seasons.