British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

So what would you suggest then IF Garrity is injured?

Our management had a good idea Garrity was injured Wed. However I suggest they stop with the secrecy and let the fans know who they have guesting

I think this will be a close one, Coventry reserves should clean up and Walasek is a good guest but on the other hand all Swindons top 5 ride the track well so could go either way.

Close 😂😂😂😂😂

I take it you know who's guesting for King & Robson as well then?

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Our management had a good idea Garrity was injured Wed. However I suggest they stop with the secrecy and let the fans know who they have guesting

I asked you who would you bring in considering most are not available because you moaned that Sarj couldn't beat Summers? Not naming the side is the management fault but not the actual lack of riders available

Will cost Horton by not announcing any team news as people will stay away.

Poor promotional work here Neil Watson

• Like 1

not the end of the world having garrity/robbo missing still got half decent team IF they perform at a good level.....

Lol. Can't wait to see him in races against Swindon's 2nd string.

The draft is a joke when you have to replace a rider near the top of tier 1 with a rider at the bottom of tier 2.

At least Swindon have a tier 1 guest for Wright

Shame you were never worried before ..it's amazing that rules are only jokes when it effects you own side ...the bottom line is both teams have been weakened but saj who is massive rider for cov (your words ) so he should clean up .

• Like 1

not the end of the world having garrity/robbo missing still got half decent team IF they perform at a good level.....

We have Garrity, Robson, Hans & King missing. There isn't much of the team left.

Shame you were never worried before ..it's amazing that rules are only jokes when it effects you own side ...the bottom line is both teams have been weakened but saj who is massive rider for cov (your words ) so he should clean up .

If you look at my recent posts, please can you show me where I have said he is a massive rider for Coventry? If anything I have said he is struggling for form.

Also I have mentioned several times when weaker riders have been used for riders high on the draft that it's a mockery (look at Lakeside tonight)

The worst part today isn't just the guest, even worse is the lack of communication from the club.

Edited by mdmc82

Close

So who would you have had on standby to guest for garrity then ??

We have Garrity, Robson, Hans & King missing. There isn't much of the team left.

If you look at my recent posts, please can you show me where I have said he is a massive rider for Coventry? If anything I have said he is struggling for form.

When he was injured you kept going on and on about was a massive lost he was etc ..Where is the link and the teams news saying that King and Garrity are missing ?

• Like 1

I can remember turning up not knowing the details of a rider/ guests before. Didn't stop me going and it wouldn't tonight. It's still a top of the table clash and the pull of that will make people go despite all the histrionics on here..

Good luck Bees!Whoever is riding!

• Like 4

Close

No i don't but Ayers will probably beat Wright who is awful at the moment and they should be able to get a decent guest for King if he isn't riding.

Jacques, on 21 Aug 2015 - 5:18 PM, said:

I can remember turning up not knowing the details of a rider/ guests before. Didn't stop me going and it wouldn't tonight. It's still a top of the table clash and the pull of that will make people go despite all the histrionics on here..

Good luck Bees!Whoever is riding!

Well Said .. Cometh the hour Cometh the man !! .. Young Sarj will get at least 10 ..

Whilst the lack of communication is so poor you really have to feel for clubs trying to get guests when certain teams won't let their riders guest so injured riders are forced to grin & bare it as a result.

This happened to Swindon with Charles & he pulled out after 2 rides at home to Lakeside.

I just hope the riders who would've preferred not to ride tonight if a guest was possible get through it all right & don't cause a crash as a result.

Clubs stopping their riders guesting are causing even more of a problem with how the sport looks.