British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

I think there will be less Coventry supporters there tonight than for the ill fated Poole match.

So there should be. I can only see one reason for not announcing the team by now and thats because it would stop people attending. Problem is that people don't trust our management and have already decided to leave it, which they think we are not bright enough to realise. If they have nothing to conceal "Announce the team...!!!!" Preferably more than two hours before the start which is what is left now because they're now taking the piss out of us fans with this.

I don't know what it is with our management but they really don't seem to give a Flying F*** about their supporters. Do fans of other clubs have to put up with this Crap...!!!

• Like 4

I hope the supporter show their discontent by not turning up there might be more robins supporters ran bees

Well, I'm still going with a printed blank programme. It will give me something to do all night and I should think anyone buying a programme would have a hell of a lot of alterations to make anyway. Actually, I think this is going to be a brilliant match as these sort of meetings often turn out to be much better than expected. I'm looking forward to it but I thought Swindon would win before so I'm still sticking to that prediction.

• Like 1

A brilliant match..?? I have to say I admire your optimism. Fair play to you I wish I felt the same.

• Like 1

Well, I'm still going with a printed blank programme. It will give me something to do all night and I should think anyone buying a programme would have a hell of a lot of alterations to make anyway. Actually, I think this is going to be a brilliant match as these sort of meetings often turn out to be much better than expected. I'm looking forward to it but I thought Swindon would win before so I'm still sticking to that prediction.

I think it will be an old programme as well as it is a rearranged fixture that was rained off.

So there should be. I can only see one reason for not announcing the team by now

Maybe they don't what it is themselves of yet ?

• Like 1

Still no news with hour and half to go, christ we must be scraping the barrel now!

• Like 1

Or its as per the Swindon website which has been updated today?

A brilliant match..?? I have to say I admire your optimism. Fair play to you I wish I felt the same.

I do actually feel there could be some good racing tonight because I've been to matches before not expecting much and they've been brilliant. On the other hand I've been to local derbies expecting an exciting match and it's been rubbish. I guess we'll know later on tonight.

• Like 1

Maybe they don't what it is themselves of yet ?

Well if they don't and need guests how far can they travel from in 90 mins because if there are guests and they are on their way they know what the team is. If there are no guests and Jason and Danny are riding they also know what the team is, its not rocket science is it.

• Like 2

And the team is . . . .

1. Chris Harris
2. ??
3. ??
4. Grzegorz Walasek
5. Joonas Kylmakorpi
6. ??
7. James Sarjeant

at 6.15pm :mad:

• Like 2

Did'nt the Stock car meeting last weekend reopen that large hole on the pits bend? Surely no time to repair that sinkhole in time for tonights meeting :D .

Deep joy! Fun and games later then ;)

From PC to KC., on 21 Aug 2015 - 6:24 PM, said:

Did'nt the Stock car meeting last weekend reopen that large hole on the pits bend? Surely no time to repair that sinkhole in time for tonights meeting :D .

That's something that needs looking into !!!!!!!!!!!!