British Speedway Forum
ash

Fim Speedway Grand Prix 2015 Game

Anyone got it???

How is it

Price for PC is £19.99 which is not bad. As Phil the Ace asked..... anyone downloaded it and tried it yet/????

Havnt a clue what graphics card in my All In One PC but it has a dual core i3 3.4ghz processor and 6gb ram so would hope the graphics are up to the job.

Anyone got it???

How is it

Throw me a download link and I'll buy it and let everyone know.

I've searched but there are some shady links

Ive got it.... but laptop doesnt meet the specs below!

System Requirements:
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz (3MB cache)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7770 / Nvidia GTX 460 / Nvidia GTX 675M
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Integrated laptop graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.

I downloaded it this morning but my comp didn't meet specs (which came as a surprise).

Asked stream for a refund and it's already been refunded. Decent service from them.

It's true to life. Playing as Chris Harris, I dropped the clutch and he sat still for 10 minutes.

Seems it doesn't work!

Mine doesn't work properly. In Warsaw the tapes seem to go up wonky and then after heat 12 it just stops.

• Like 6

Typically backwards of a speedway game to be named FIM Speedway GP 15 with less than a month of 2015 left making it seem old & out of date from the get go. FIFA 16 was released back in October, the latest FM game was FM 2016. That's the way sports games are titled. It is apt that the people behind the game managed do such a simple thing quite badly wrong I guess.

After spending a few hours playing it seems ok. But it's not a £20 game, it's more of a gimmic game worth about £5. I'd save your money people, it's just not worth it.

Got it on PC last night very addictive! wait for a sale though to get it I say £20 on steam

It's the best one they've done yet by far, again these games can be completed fairly quick though. Does anyone know how actually to gate on it???