British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

Panthers V Somerset 31/08

Would really be looking forward to this with Anders Thompson making his debut and 2 teams that are full of racers but unfortunately looking like heavy rain until mid afternoon...can only see this going ahead if they move it to the evening.

Would really be looking forward to this with Anders Thompson making his debut and 2 teams that are full of racers but unfortunately looking like heavy rain until mid afternoon...can only see this going ahead if they move it to the evening.

Such a shame unlikely to be moved I think due to Simon Lambert riding for Leicester V Poole in the evening.

Although it was supposed to be tipping it down this morning but it isn't so hopefully they got it wrong tomorrow also.

As I said before...No way this will be on unless they move it to evening..heavy rain forecast until 3 then clear.

Edited by Lukas

Hope we get updates from the club on what's occurring.

with the showground being 1 of the worse tracks in the country for drainage ,dean and co will have to wave more than the magic wand to get this on

@PboroPanthers: Our Premier League clash against @casesrebels today has been postponed #speedway #rainoff

PETERBOROUGH'S Premier League match against Somerset on Monday has been postponed due to the weather.

The meeting will now take place this SATURDAY, September 5, with a 7pm start.

peterboroughpanthers website

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Saturday night Speedway, every cloud has a silver lining, should be good. :approve:

• Like 1

Having a real bad time with fixtures this season. Booked today off work to go this, 👎, on top of finding out the KO Cup semi at Rye is on a day I'm going to a wedding😕, fingers crossed for next Saturday lol

Saturday night Speedway, every cloud has a silver lining, should be good. :approve:

Not entirely, Rye House are at Berwick.

Clashes with the NL Pairs at King's Lynn.

Its all about availability of the stadium, of course, but I can't help but wonder if Friday would have been a better choice.

Clashes with the NL Pairs at King's Lynn.

Its all about availability of the stadium, of course, but I can't help but wonder if Friday would have been a better choice.

It might have been a number of factors though and I wouldn't imagine that the NL Pairs was high on the agenda.

Was going to say, NL pairs wont be high on anyones agenda who goes regularly to the Panthers/Rebels.