British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

Panthers V Somerset 31/08

What is going on with Panthers lately??..everyone crap so far apart from Barker and the new guy...track is slicker than Lakeside...are we trying to finish as low as we can on the play offs or are we just **** now!?..after tonight not looking forward to play offs anymore..we will get embarrassed... 3 big losses on the spin at the wrong end of the season with worrying loss of form from MPT, Ulrich, Grondal and Lambo.

Edited by Lukas

Heat 14 lukas.

But truly shocking stuff, riders should be staying here after the meeting and practice the first 15 metres of start.

Ridiculous.

Anders and Barker and Grondal slightly can take credit. Rest down on power and just looking awful.

Ostergaard & lambert maybe came back too soon.

He got 8+2 for the Lions at Coventry last night...

When does the 2016 season start as this seasons over for Peterborough now, said it would get worse a couple of weeks ago and the downhill slopes getting quicker by the match

When does the 2016 season start as this seasons over for Peterborough now, said it would get worse a couple of weeks ago and the downhill slopes getting quicker by the match

that has to go down as 1 of the worst performances I've seen on track from panthers , poor from the gate poor everywhere ,as barker said on the mic if they ride like that they'll be going nowhere ,

• Like 1

He got 8+2 for the Lions at Coventry last night...

Did you see who he beat though....

S. Lambert and no-one of note.

Check it out.

Sam masters is still struggling with his broken hand and he was out 2 or 3 weeks longer than Osty.

My other half who is not a speedway fan, said he would take me tonight.

Panthers riders are so slow out of the gate, track poor.

Really disappointed in the whole meeting, it wasn't worth the entrance money.....

Wish we had stayed at home..........

Did you see who he beat though....

S. Lambert and no-one of note.

Check it out.

Sam masters is still struggling with his broken hand and he was out 2 or 3 weeks longer than Osty.

Finished in front of Jason Doyle and was selected for ht15 , in two races tonight he beat his shadow and wasnt worthy of ht 15 not good enough for a number one on his own track

We have cut off our nose and have ended up spiting our face.

Robert Lambert held this team together, such a dreadful performance.

As for Carl's quote at the, 'you don't become a bad team overnight'

If this team had started the season we would be nowhere

Thomsen looks a class act, Palm Toft and Ulrich on the other hand...

Edited by Morrissey Fan

My other half who is not a speedway fan, said he would take me tonight.

Panthers riders are so slow out of the gate, track poor.

Really disappointed in the whole meeting, it wasn't worth the entrance money.....

Wish we had stayed at home..........

Cant remember the last time I read a negative post from you so it must of been bad , when was the last time the track was praised by anyone its been poor for years

We have cut off our nose and have ended up spiting our face.

Robert Lambert held this team together, such a dreadful performance.

As for Carl's quote at the, 'you don't become a bad team overnight'

If this team had started the season we would be nowhere

Thomsen looks a class act, Palm Toft and Ulrich on the other hand...

Robert Lambert was riding in Germany tonight so wouldn't of been there anyway he didnt hold the team together he tore it apart by not being reliable enough by turning up and showed no respect for anyone the rest of your post id agree with Edited by scoobydoo

All the rebels riders were very impressive today but we made them look like world beaters!

I think if we turn up like we should, we will push the rebels over 2 legs. But if we race like that, Redcar will turn us over.

Finished in front of Jason Doyle and was selected for ht15 , in two races tonight he beat his shadow and wasnt worthy of ht 15 not good enough for a number one on his own track

Finished in front of Doyle?

Doyle was his team mate!

In all 5 of his races there were only 3 finishers! Must be some kind of a record.

He didn't beat ANY Coventry riders.

Probably only got heat 15 because the next highest scorer had 4.

I watched him at Ippo last week and he was miles off the pace.

So I repeat, I think he has come back too soon.

We have been turned over easily for the last 3 matches so it wasn't just a bad day at the office I'm afraid..MPT hasn't been half the rider he was since he blew his best engine about 2 months ago, Lambert been riding out of his skin all season but may struggle at no2, Grondal is still finding his way into this league so is gonna struggle away, Konopka is konopka so unfortunately that don't leave us with much hope...interesting that Xavier Muratet (french grass/longtrack rider) was practising after..they wouldn't replace Konopka would they?

Edited by Lukas