British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeilWatson

Coventry V Swindon - Wednesday 2nd September

Swindon look a lot weaker to me without the almost guaranteed wins of Darcy Ward at number one. Peter is a decent replacement, but with him riding on a second string leaves us slightly vulnerable at the top.

I think Coventry might win this time, but I reckon we're still pretty solid and good for a point. Maybe even a draw.

Exactly how I see it plus Bees have Garrity back for this meeting and he is capable of beating Swindons top 5 occasionally.

Looks like showers from 4pm with heavy rain shower at 8pm

This is on tv so no chance of it being called off unless they have torrential rain.

Looks like showers from 4pm with heavy rain shower at 8pm

Depends what website you look at. I use accuweather and they have occasional showers but doesn't seem it'll be anything significant. Much will depend how bad the track was after last night deluge.

Edited to add the local weatherman tweeted he is expecting thunderstorms this afternoon....

Edited by woz01

One of the sites I use has the odd bit of drizzle between 11am and 7pm.

With the track being so wet, I doubt Troy, Summers, Zengi or Lewis will enjoy it. Nick and Peter will do well to stay on!

Garrity will take 7 rides and win it for the bees.

It's on sky, the track will be a joke... it's a tradition we like to keep up at Coventry

Heat 10 result then - depending on who is leading at the time!!

• Like 1

The irony of last nights result is that Kings Lynn were winning easily in the original fixture when it was called off after heat 9. shame Poole are not at Coventry as we love heat 10 results!

Welcome to Cynics Anonymous

• Like 1

What is the weather like at Coventry at the moment, it is nice and sunny in Swindon.

• Like 1

This is on tv so no chance of it being called off unless they have torrential rain.

It was on TV Monday but still, got called off late!

What is the weather like at Coventry at the moment, it is nice and sunny in Swindon.

Warm and drying, the meeting is ON. Admission £10 for over-16, all under-16s free.

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 1

cant believe Alan the drama queen Rossiter is back on our screens, always good value when things are going against him.

• Like 1