British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon V Coventry Select Thur 4th Sep

He actually rode really well. Gave Kildemand a great race and also led Morris and Zengi. Just struggled with his exit to bend 4 a bit. He was superb from the tapes.

Spot on ..his scores does not show how well he rode. Thou Swindon won tonight they were really poor .

Edited by orion

Spot on ..his scores does not show how well he rode. Thou Swindon won tonight they were really poor .

I think Ward not only helped them on track but also played a big part off track.

Swindon struggled with Ward on their last visit to Poole. Will the result when Swindon visit Poole on Monday may play its part in who Poole pick? Do they already have a team in mind? Could be interesting.

Havvy messed up by leaving Sarge in Heat 9. We assumed Garrity would have been brought in so were well pleased when the change wasn't made!

Question-why do we always have to have that plank Watters refereeing Swindon v Coventry matches, he always tries to spoil them with his "I'm bigger than the riders attitude." Thankfully, his attempts to scupper Swindon's chances went pop in the end but I would be very grateful if he never refereed another match at the Abbey, old or new!

• Like 1

Question-why do we always have to have that plank Watters refereeing Swindon v Coventry matches, he always tries to spoil them with his "I'm bigger than the riders attitude." Thankfully, his attempts to scupper Swindon's chances went pop in the end but I would be very grateful if he never refereed another match at the Abbey, old or new!

Would you like to tell us what you think he did wrong tonight.

Oh yes I forgot you are not meant to pull Swindon riders back for moving at the start no when they are at the abbey.

Oh yes I forgot you are not meant to pull Swindon riders back for moving at the start no when they are at the abbey.

EXC Charles Wright on 2 mins thou he got to the tapes in 2 mins ? ...Saj massive roll that he let go after stopping him for the first one he did . The ref was hopeless

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Awfully sorry I had an opinion and expressed it there!
  • Like 1

I think Ward not only helped them on track but also played a big part off track.

Swindon struggled with Ward on their last visit to Poole. Will the result when Swindon visit Poole on Monday may play its part in who Poole pick? Do they already have a team in mind? Could be interesting.

Ward struggled at Poole ??? Paid 10, Engine failure from 5 rides!

EXC Charles Wright on 2 mins thou got to the tapes in 2 mins ? ...Saj massive roll that he let go after stopping him for the first one he did . The ref was hopeless

Those were a couple of the events I was thinking of. Thanks for your support Orion.

Ward struggled at Poole ??? Paid 10, Engine failure from 5 rides!

Where did I say Ward struggled?

I said Swindon struggled with Ward (when they were stronger) at Poole so would I'm saying is it could be worse on Monday

Says on updates that Wright went into the pits suffering bike problems so was then excluded for failing 2 mins?

Says on updates that Wright went into the pits suffering bike problems so was then excluded for failing 2 mins?

It also says Morris looked to have touched the tapes in heat 3 but didn't get excluded.

He made the 2 mins with ease ..he was excluded for going back into the pits .. not sure that I ever heard that was the rules and ever more so seeing the pit gate was open ! ,

• Like 1

I'd never seen that before and thought it was just Watters inventing a new rule but I'm probably wrong, as usual. I'm sure someone will let me know!

He made the 2 mins with ease ..he was excluded for going back into the pits .. not sure that I ever heard that was the rules and ever more so seeing the pit gate was open ! ,

The rule came in to force this year.