British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Edinburgh Lcsf 3-9-15 @ 7-30pm

Surprised nobody has started one for this but with a 22pt deficit to make up I suppose its quite understandable.

Personally I think the Witches can win but not by enough to progress to the final, I just hope it's a good meeting and we put up a real fight to give the Monarch's a run for their money.

Anyone think we've got a chance?

( no,I didn't think so )

Surprised nobody has started one for this but with a 22pt deficit to make up I suppose its quite understandable.

Personally I think the Witches can win but not by enough to progress to the final, I just hope it's a good meeting and we put up a real fight to give the Monarch's a run for their money.

Anyone think we've got a chance?

( no,I didn't think so )

More chance of Dirty Den reappearing in Eastenders..

Any chance at all no i don't think so unless half the Edinburgh team get caught up in heavy traffic on the way down here .

More chance of Dirty Den reappearing in Eastenders..

Well everyone else seems to be coming back into it.

Going to be pretty chilly at Ippo - but nothing unusual there.

Might just forsake all the death sagas in Eastenders for 1 night and take the trip to Foxholes.

Well everyone else seems to be coming back into it.

Going to be pretty chilly at Ippo - but nothing unusual there.

Might just forsake all the death sagas in Eastenders for 1 night and take the trip to Foxholes.

And you should be easy to find, i would imagine you will be the one wearing a big smile as the Mons defend their 'narrow' lead.. :D

I'll be there too hoping the Monarchs can hang on to their lead!

And you should be easy to find, i would imagine you will be the one wearing a big smile as the Mons defend their 'narrow' lead.. :D

Yep look out for Davy & me!!

Question is - which heat will be the trigger for the Ippo fans to start leaving?

I never leave early, I stay until the end come what may.....anyway, got to stay as Davy is getting me a cup of tea (makes a difference to a bottle of wine but hey ho!)

anyippo fan not made up their mind to go to foxhall tonite .this is going to be a good/great meeting/.whether you like or hate edin/mons.when they roll into a stadium near you ,they are a good team ,imo, so cheer them or gheeer them but get a long there tonite gooding to be great racing

The meeting is tomorrow.....

• Like 1

Forgot to mention in my initial post, I think the result on the night will probably depend on the engine size of the Cookie monsters machine. If it's the 250 he uses when hes guesting the Witches will win if it's his new 600 he'll probably break the track record again and go through the card.

But hey ho, not much Speedway left this season for Ipswich fans to watch so will probably make my way to Foxhall.

Edinburgh seem to have the knack of putting together good sides that can win things, and have a good away record. Ipswich seem to be a bit better at home lately against terrible opposition, so that's no surprise. Only tomorrow can we actually see if rohan and cam really have upped their games. If they have we could win on the night and possibly claw back maybe 8 odd points. It's time for the manager to show us his man management skills and fire the boys up to give their best performance of the season. The first 4 heats all need to be advantages to us to maybe put a bit of doubt into Edinburgh. If our boys haven't upped their games then our last home meeting of the season could end up in another home loss.

I'm hoping for something very special from the boys to at least scare Edinburgh.