British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Stockholm Gp September 26

Tai let himself down at the end by not singing the British anthem, instead he chatted to Greg, totally disrespectful. Someone needs to have a word with him.

Some good racing and well deserved win by tai.

Did you sing the anthem when you were on the rostrum Rob ?

• Like 5

Did you sing the anthem when you were on the rostrum Rob ?

Ha ha ha ha ha......you've just won the internet!

• Like 2

Congratulations to Chris Harris on breaking the track record tonight 👍🏻

@Ad_Royno4: Awesome to work with @BomberHarris37 tonight at the GP.. good to see him get the track record and get to the semi's!👌 http://t.co/9dPBfznXOw

Our anthem is so annoying, it's all about one person,sooner it is changed the better, if nothing else it's one thing I'd like William to do!

Any plan for Tai to "appear" as World Champ over here before Cardiff 2016?

Greg Hancock was the same at the last GP - laughing, chatting and drinking from the Monster bottle during the USA anthem.

I find it more surprising to see an American doing it as they're normally pretty big on the patriotism stuff.

I didn't notice it with Tai, but wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

Congratulations to Chris Harris on breaking the track record tonight

@Ad_Royno4: Awesome to work with @BomberHarris37 tonight at the GP.. good to see him get the track record and get to the semi's! http://t.co/9dPBfznXOw

Harris did 54,46 in heat 17 and then Magic did 54,23 in semi 1. Those were the two fastest times of the night.

• Like 1

Tai let himself down at the end by not singing the British anthem, instead he chatted to Greg, totally disrespectful. Someone needs to have a word with him.

Some good racing and well deserved win by tai.

Maybe he was saying " guess what, Greg. There's some pond life on the BSF that thinks the #DW43 stuff is "overkill"" and Greg is replying "Yeah I know, it's the same tube who kept moaning because the family hadn't released a statement detailing Darcy's injuries"
  • Like 6

Here we are on the verge of having a two times "BRITISH" World Speedway Champion, when all some of you can do is whinge about him apparently not standing to attention or singing along to the National Anthem.

Some of you are really pathetic.

Our National Anthem is so outdated, both in sentiment and content, we really need to get up to date, and produce a new one, though I daresay the Politically Correct brigade would take it over, which would probably be worse.

• Like 4

Tonight showed how stupid the rules are.

In the semi Bomber held his line, got a nudge and fell off. Kildermand out. If Bomber had moved wider and let Kildemand to go past him then nothing would have happened.

Refs need to be wiser. Exclude the rider who is slower and playing the system..

Absolute boll***s. One, Kildemand has lots of previous - he is dangerous.Two, why should he just move over? It wasn't a clean pass, Kildemand took his leg away. End of. Just another Harris hater.

I could not care less if the riders like a nice posh stadium. If the racing is not there then fans will eventually stop going and stop watching. Big stage will soon become a small stage if the quality of the racing is not there. Long Eaton was an awful stadium, but we had a great shape of a race track that produced great racing, which is where I became a fan of speedway RACING. The same with the likes of Peterborough, not a brilliant stadium but always great racing.

If the GP is designed to give the riders a big pay day fine, the speedway press should tell us. But if the speedway press truly represent the fans then they should report what the fans want which is great speedway RACING as opposed to speedway riding in a nice stadium.

As for the top 3, well team Monster have shown all season that the likes of HanCOCK and Woffinden are like one voice, neither will rock the boat with each other, they all stick together like glue, their words against Niki another example of that.

You did really well in this post until showing yourself for what you ARE with your last sentence.

Here we are on the verge of having a two times "BRITISH" World Speedway Champion, when all some of you can do is whinge about him apparently not standing to attention or singing along to the National Anthem.

Some of you are really pathetic.

Our National Anthem is so outdated, both in sentiment and content, we really need to get up to date, and produce a new one, though I daresay the Politically Correct brigade would take it over, which would probably be worse.

Couldn't agree more.

Send him to the tower.

Does it really bother you.

In the semi Bomber held his line, got a nudge and fell off. Kildermand out. If Bomber had moved wider and let Kildemand to go past him then nothing would have happened.

Are you for real ? Or is this just a 'Whoooosh' post ?

I totally agree. Harris is the king of turning left on another rider. The term "racing room" doesn't exist in his lexicon.

I totally agree. Harris is the king of turning left on another rider. The term "racing room" doesn't exist in his lexicon.

Spot on. Always looking for a bit of contact, goes down easier than Katie Price

• Like 1

Absolute load of rubbish.

Spot on. Always looking for a bit of contact, goes down easier than Katie Price

I refer the honourable gentleman to the post I made a few moments ago.

• Like 3

Feel I should stick up for the lad here. Not only is he one of the most utilised riders for the guest facility, but he's also one of only a handful who rides in 3 leagues, for his team in the SWC, and also in the SGP. I think you'd be hard pushed to find a busier rider, AND he still managed to qualify for the GPs next year, but even that hasn't stopped him giving his all in the series, despite not needing the points. That's pretty impressive in my book. :)

That was the point I was making albeit clumsily. If he was less busy he probably would be more successful in the GP series which is what he is striving for. It wasn't a criticism .

• Like 1