Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Stockholm Gp September 26

That was the point I was making albeit clumsily. If he was less busy he probably would be more successful in the GP series which is what he is striving for. It wasn't a criticism .

CHRIS doesn't ride in three leagues of course. No Swedish club and only did about one meeting for Rybnik in Poland. Has been complaining that until recently hasn't been riding enough.

Absolute boll***s. One, Kildemand has lots of previous - he is dangerous.Two, why should he just move over? It wasn't a clean pass, Kildemand took his leg away. End of. Just another Harris hater.

Your the one talking rubbish as I'm not a Harris hater, the opposite in fact.

My point was to try to illustrate the stupidity of the rule. Riders (and that would be all of them) know if they get a nudge from a quicker rider passing on the inside they can slip off the bike knowing they will get a re-run. The likely outcome being an exclsuion for the rider who gave the nudge.

Any rider can leave their left leg hanging out to get it taken away. It's a con but referee's take the bait most of the time. Some riders do it more than others.

But tai didn't respect the anthem yesterday.

Roy hodgson made it clear to any player picked to play for England that they must be seen singing the whole national anthem.

Be good if Phil rising asked him the question to why he doesn't sing the anthem.

It comes with representing your country

I like land of hope and glory but that's not the national anthem

NOT sure that any riders, let alone Tai, sing their national anthem.

• Like 1

Reporting on what riders said at a Press Conference?

You really need to get a grip of your vendettas and read things before you post.

I'm not talking about press conferences! :rolleyes:

I will have to have a look if anyone else but tai wins if they sing.

I just think it's poor if they don't show the passion and respect to the national anthem.

Maybe you can ask him why he doesn't ?

I can't believe that with tai on the verge of wining a second world championship representing Great Britain people are worrying about him singing God save the queen

Nicki Pedersen does, as does Peter Kildemand. Of course they are not Monster riders so it may not have been noticed ;)

• Like 1

I will have to have a look if anyone else but tai wins if they sing.

I just think it's poor if they don't show the passion and respect to the national anthem.

Maybe you can ask him why he doesn't ?

As I said earlier, take a look at Greg Hancock in the previous round.

The thing is, these guys have just finished the final and, for the winner in particular, the adrenaline must still be pumping. They go straight from the track and onto the rostrum. Let them celebrate it.

I can't believe that with tai on the verge of wining a second world championship representing Great Britain people are worrying about him singing God save the queen

It's only one person, most normal folk couldn't give a hoot. It's a rubbish anthem anyway.

We should use Russias in the world championship...They're not gonna need it!

Isn't tai representing himself? Not his country. I never even stand or anything when it's played, it means nothing to me, and good on tai for not doing it if it means nothing to him either

• Like 1

But according to Blazeaway he's a to**er?

Quite agree. :D:P

I've never seen the Spanish football team sing the Spanish anthem and they still won a Football World Cup. It means nothing if you dont sing along.

• Like 1

Isn't tai representing himself? Not his country. I never even stand or anything when it's played, it means nothing to me, and good on tai for not doing it if it means nothing to him either

But he chose to represent GB. For all those saying a national anthem doesn't matter it does to the Aussies - crump, Adams, Mark webber all sing their anthem. So do the Danes/Swedes/Gemans/Yanks et al it's a matter of pride in your country as anyone who has witnessed Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau sung at the MS or Flower of Scotland at Murrayfield can tell.

I admit the dirge we Brits have to endure is torturous but it's all we have at present.

Tonight showed how stupid the rules are.

In the semi Bomber held his line, got a nudge and fell off. Kildermand out. If Bomber had moved wider and let Kildemand to go past him then nothing would have happened.

Refs need to be wiser. Exclude the rider who is slower and playing the system..

Yes Kilderman usually is that man. Karma.

• Like 1

Decent GP that got better as it went on

Great city, great stadium, such a shame TRik was too early to race there.