British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

I expect an annoucement about the new team sponsor for Leicester very shortly and is a name that many will know.

Let's hope that Leicester does not get any of the snow predicted on Friday as could do with dry weather to further repair the track

You must think we've got short memories. He was outed a few pages back as a different Dave.

Good to hear a team sponsor has been found & I'm all for improvements on the social media & PR side.

To set the record straight and so that everyone is aware " lionking " is DAVE DARCY -

now extract from that what you will.

Edited by Astill lodge lion
  • Like 1

Funnily enough all the things that are on the list to be addressed now that they have seen sense got rid of Sarah.

You are going to see a new Leicester speedway behind the scene's this season so cut them some slack & judge them once the season starts i think you will all be very surprised. People are working round the clock to tie things up before going public very soon

Sack somebody just before she's due to leave to have a baby? Classy
  • Like 1

I expect an annoucement about the new team sponsor for Leicester very shortly and is a name that many will know.

Let's hope that Leicester does not get any of the snow predicted on Friday as could do with dry weather to further repair the track

It's going to rain on Friday unfortunately, 90% rain, 10% wet snow, should have passed through by mid Saturday morning.. The charts are plumping for a drier, warmer spell 11c to 16c starting around Wed 9th/Thurs 10th March, which is also indicated to last through that weekend as well.... Unfortunately, there's a SSW taking place at the moment, it's effects not yet influencing the charts/models, so nothing is 100% certain at the minute....

(SSW) Sudden Stratospheric Warming)

No-one said that Sarah was sacked just that she had gone

Sack somebody just before she's due to leave to have a baby? Classy

Edited by lionking

Funnily enough all the things that are on the list to be addressed now that they have seen sense got rid of Sarah.

You are going to see a new Leicester speedway behind the scene's this season so cut them some slack & judge them once the season starts i think you will all be very surprised. People are working round the clock to tie things up before going public very soon

.....would you like to elaborate further on what you mean by "got rid of" ??

Well Sarah is no longer working there because she has left to have/care for her baby.

.....would you like to elaborate further on what you mean by "got rid of" ??

Well Sarah is no longer working there because she has left to have/care for her baby.

*beep* *beep *beep* *beep*

caution: Lionking is reversing....

• Like 4

It is good to hear that they have finally managed to get a main sponser for the club again. It must have been a very difficult time just keeping things running on gate money. None of the EL clubs can get things up and running without some form of backing.

• Like 1

Just out of interest, do we know when the sponsor will be announced?

Sponsor announced tonight The Leicester Paul Chapman & sons Lions it's good that they have new team sponsor

• Like 1

Sponsor announced tonight The Leicester Paul Chapman & sons Lions it's good that they have new team sponsor

-

who are paul chapman and sons ?

It would only be good if it allowed the management to afford to bring in a world class number 1 that would bring in the crowds.

It's not a company I have heard of but well done them for sponsoring the team when it seemed nobody were interested.

It would only be good if it allowed the management to afford to bring in a world class number 1 that would bring in the crowds.

It's not a company I have heard of but well done them for sponsoring the team when it seemed nobody were interested.

Contract crushing if it's the company I know of. Heard that DH is currently down under, checking out future signings maybe?

Best of luck to the Lions for 2016 and lets hope the track alterations produce the goods.

Nice to see our old mascot Luke Whitehead getting some good points in the Scunthorpe winter series.