Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

Lets hope the weather gives us break still 60ton of shale to go on. But went by Manchesters new track they have so much to do in 12 days and the weather is giving them little chance. We had snow here in Manchester all day now its raining.

Had no shale on two turns Just mud everywhere.

Glyn

• Like 1

Lets hope the weather gives us break still 60ton of shale to go on. But went by Manchesters new track they have so much to do in 12 days and the weather is giving them little chance. We had snow here in Manchester all day now its raining.

Glyn

So you think there grand opening date in Manchester may not happen then?

Will BP be ready too ?

It really is up to the weather. We have a few good days coming at the end of this week so fingers crossed the weatherman has got it right..

Glyn

• Like 2

I think Nicolai Klindt will end up at reserve, what could he average from that spot in the team i wonder?

Glyn

lets hope so Glyn, really hoping for the fans that the track action is transformed and I'm hoping it will be much improved even with only the one bend altered.

Everyone who has been to the track are saying that there will be so many more racing lines.

This is what I wanted to do. To be able to go into turn three 4 riders side by side and no one crashing.

Glyn

• Like 6

If only someone had listened to you earlier. :wink: Let's hope all those fans who have gradually given up will now give Leicester another chance to show how good the racing can be if the track shape is right.

Everyone who has been to the track are saying that there will be so many more racing lines.

This is what I wanted to do. To be able to go into turn three 4 riders side by side and no one crashing.

Glyn

What happens when 4 riders get to bend 1 😂 Edited by rainman

What happens when 4 riders get to bend 1 😂

They turn left....what else do they do?

Nine out of ten times they are going to crash. All going for the one line out of the bend, so still expect to see quite a few coming togethers on turn one.

Nine out of ten times they are going to crash. All going for the one line out of the bend, so still expect to see quite a few coming togethers on turn one.

Have you ever been? :blink:

If only someone had listened to you earlier. :wink: Let's hope all those fans who have gradually given up will now give Leicester another chance to show how good the racing can be if the track shape is right.

It took DH a very long time watching the crowds drift away before it sunk in that what everyone was saying needed to be changed, let's hope it makes a difference and crowds will return.

It would only be good if it allowed the management to afford to bring in a world class number 1 that would bring in the crowds.

It's not a company I have heard of but well done them for sponsoring the team when it seemed nobody were interested.

You have now heard of them, so their sponsorship is already paying off. ;)

• Like 1

You have now heard of them, so their sponsorship is already paying off. ;)

it is only paying off for them if people use there company but sadly I have never heard of them or even know what they do ?

I wonder if there sponsorship money will be spent on a good number 1 now